Love 35

Xiao Zhan POV

I saw Yibo sitting and just looking at his cellphone. Maybe he is still wondering what is in his CP. He wonders who the people who are in his Gallery are.

"Babe .. You're just here, ... I've been looking for you for a while."

He looked at me as if he wanted to say something but I knew he could not tell me. I approached him and stepped aside into the empty space.

"Do you want to ask something ???"

"Zhan, .. I wonder how you treated me when I did not have an amnesia. Because I saw in your Gallery that we do not have a single picture and I noticed in your Paintings,  You did not make me Subject .."

I stared at him. If he only knew that we were like dogs and cats at the time he did not have amnesia.

"I will admit everything to you .. We were not close and we were not friends then .. But because you always follow me where I go. We became a lovers, So you are here in my house because your parents left you to me because they know our relationship and You told them you wanted me to be with you, Because you scolded by your Parents always and they preached you. They told me I would take better care of you because your Mommy was Pregnant so you decided we were living together. Do you know I love you so much ... "

"Why can't you paint me?"

"Do you know there is a reason why I can't paint you ??"

"Zhan Ge .. Are you still mad at me until now ???"

"Don't even think about that..Yibo the present is more important than the Past ..."

"But you are still angry with me ... You still don't like me ... Is it right if you really like me why it seems better to you that I look like this you just noticed me When I was sick ... Do you really love me ?? ? "

I turned to him. I can see the sadness on his face. It's not right for me to beat him, he doesn't remember anything and he is still in a stage of confusion.

"Yibo, you know I love you ..."

"Did you know I didn't like the woman we were with earlier .. Zoey .. I feel bad that she is around us .."

"Shes a good friend of Mine .. Yibo..don't think negative ..."

"What do you mean Zhan Ge ??"

"Zoey is just my friend ....."

"But why do I see him every time you are with him and your stare at her is strange. Zhan I am not blind .."

"What do you want me to do to prove I have no feelings for her?."

"Dont come near her ..."

"Ok, for you I will do what you want"

I was surprised when he hugged me. I smiled because his anger and doubt were gone.

I hugged him back so he could feel me happy he was enlightened by everything.

"Aren't you mad at me Babe ???"

"No longer... "

"Promise ??? That won't change ????"

"Yeah .. I Promise ..."

He raised his hand for the Pinky Promise. I connected my hand to make a pinky promise to him

"Babe I'm happy..,. ,,"

"Why are you happy ???"

"Because you are no longer angry with me .. We are ok ..." - I smiled at Yibo's cuteness in my eyes.

"Let's eat .. I cooked beef broccoli for you" - I held his hand for him to stand up and we entered the house together.

*******

Wang Yibo POV

I seriously asked Zhan what I really was and then I just tested him on what kind of answer he would do but he answered it correctly

I thought he would tell me I was a good friend to him, so he just wanted to know what kind of person Zhan was when in case it was true that I had amnesia.

But it is very clear that he is telling the truth. I heard the truth right from his mouth. I can even prove to myself that no matter what opportunity Honest Zhan I was nervous about the words he uttered I thought as well as the bad things that happened to us he open but I was wrong.

Yeah he agreed not to come near Zoey I'm happy there even though I want more than that.

But others say that a couple's relationship will be better if they have trust. Somehow I was relieved. Even if I lied to him that I would prove to myself that I was the right man to choose ..

Since we are here at this stage. In return for my antics to him. I will try to change.

I will force myself to change as I pretend. I also want to experience those who love me. I'm also fed up with being annoyed because of my selfishness.

But it's only right that I become Selfish because I am his boyfriend.!

He prepares me delicious food. I want to lose my heart because only now have I been served like a princess.

I just became like this because of those who bullied me when I was young. I always hear from people around me that I am the son of the most strict parents on earth. And my parents are very unlucky because I'm only Son but I'm gay.

Every day when I go to school they always laugh at what I see. Every time I go home from school, Mommy and Daddy don't ask me if I'm happy in school in the morning or if I'm happy. or if someone is already fighting with me. They know nothing of my life. They trust that no one is oppressing me because they know there is none.

Because I am beautiful. Because I am white. Because I am rich .. They thought no one was bullying me.

When I met my friends in high school I had the courage to be brave all the bfs of those who bullied me I kidnapped and waited for them to hurt me before I broke up with them.

I used my beauty to reward them. When they insulted me. until no one oppressed me anymore. Because they are afraid of me. I was happy because I was no longer crying I was no longer hurt. But in return, my parents turned away from me. they thought I was at fault they thought I was at fault.

They do not know when I suffer. They only see my mistakes.

I want to be good but. I don't want to repeat the past.

I was afraid to be kind because they would just hurt me again.

I'm afraid to change because I don't want to be hurt anymore.

But because of Zhan I will try to be kind again.

Because I love him.

Because He really loves me.

Because he accepted me.