Love 41

Wang Yibo POV

"Babe .. Please come back to me ...."

"I'm sorry Zhan .. I can't ... we can't be two in your life .. if the good reason for you to know who you really love That is to stay away from you ..."

This is the last time Zhan Ge and I are together.

He left the house at dawn when he woke up.

"Wang Yibo ... I'm sorry ... I know that's not enough for all I have done for you ...."

He bowed to me and I let him out of the house.  I don't want to look at him as he walks away from me.  I don't want to be fragile again when It comes to him.  This time I have to Follow the Right and I know in the end we will both be happy.

2 Months Later >>>>

Every time Zhan and I meet, I think he is just an ordinary Student at our University.  I can only see him avoiding me.  He also did not want to see me and everything was gone for him.  In Short he doesn't care about me anymore.  I also saw Zhan and Zoey eating together at the Canteen and Coincidentally we had the same breaktime my friends and I were ignore their presence.

As I sat in the Canteen I saw Seungyoun and WenHan approaching me we are new trainees of the School Group UNIQ and our organizer said If the career goes well for us we might be taken to Seoul South Korea to become a K-POP Star.  They joined my seat and talked about what was going on. The lovers Jiyang and HaoXuan were flirting next to me, I smiled as I thought I was like a third wheel in a relationship.

"Hey Bodi, do you know I missed you .. By the way, my birthday is on Tuesday .. Don't forget" - WenHan

"Oh, I can only make trouble at your party..then You know I have bashers Then I practice in Solo Performance, Our Debut is nearly to come "

"Don't think about that Didi,., We'll take care of you ... Seungyoun is there, he won't leave you then he'll just try he can keep quiet with me .."

"No, Im sorry I won't attend ..  I don't want to be a hindrance to having fun at Seungyoun in your party .. you know that"

"Didi. We won't see you with Zhan Ge what's the problem ???"

"I have finished everything that is mediating between us .. He also doesn't want to see me .. Then he can not choose with Zoey and me, Let atleast he is happy now"

"Yibo ......" - Bowen

"Bowen, .. Let it go .. The important thing is that I have nothing to think about .. and at least ZoZhan Supporters will not bash me anymore My Weibo and Instagram account are quiet" ..

"Yibo .. You deserve to be love .. You don't need Zhan in your life .. Many will come to you ... Don't let yourself fall for someone who doesn't value you .. You are very lucky because from the beginning you already know that you are not meant to be ... "- Jiyang.