Love 24

Xiao Zhan POV

I took Zoey to their room

I took Zoey to their room. I thought I had no problems but I mistakenly saw Yibo friends who were members of the Glee Club. I don't think these courses are business management.

They feel bad about me especially with Zoey.

"Zhan, thanks for bringing my bags..."

I was shocked when I saw that Zoey was scared of Yibo's friends.

I left the room and was walking down the stairs when I saw Yibo crying in the first step of the building.

I went up to him and held him handkerchief. I know no things inside his bag its just make up. I have told him many times that he never use makeup because many guys like him.

"Why do you always cry and admit that you have something in common with this school."

He looked at me and I was scared because he was so angry.

"Why did you do this to me Zhan? Why ???  I do everything you want."

"What are you talking about ?? wait a lot of people looking at us Yibo you can't scandal here .."

"No Zhan .. After all that we have been doing. Every night I thought I was the only one you love. You made me feel like you were the only one .. I gave you everything. huh ?? "

"Wait don't talk like that! Don't scandalize it here .. Yibo is nothing wrong.."

"Then will you reject me in front of Zoey?"

I'm going to cover his mouth first because we get so scandalized with people when they look at us.

And that's probably where Yibo goes. I just don't want to bash him to people around me. It hurts to hear or read Yibo insults.

I pulled Yibo and took him to a faraway place and didn't want to fight because we didn't want to have two misunderstanding. I love Yibo very much.

"Babe please don't think that way." - I wiped his face with my thumb. I rubbed the handkerchief in my pocket and wiped Yibo's face.

"Do you love me?  Zhan if you do not love me do not continue this relationship"

"What are you saying Babe ?? .. I don't understand what you are saying and I am not fooling you. You know how much I love you."

"Oh Really? Tell Zoey we are in a realtionship"

"Babe ... Please ..."

"Because you still love her. You're embarrassing me because you don't want other people to know that youre in a relationship with a Gay."

"Yibo, babe that's not it ... When the people around me realize that Zoey and I are no longer they looking for her Fiance I want to finish her course.