Love 49

A/N: I MISSSSS UPDATING MY STORIES  HUHUHU

FOR YOU GUYS ENJOY READING 

(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

3rd Person POV

Zhan slowly closed the door of Yibo's room. He also came out after this walk out. He is ashamed of what he says Wrong move. He was about to go out but Yibo spoke behind him.

"Where are you going? Didn't I tell you to have dinner here ??"

Yibo holds the tray with only two Bowls and 2 Glasses of juice. he was embarrassed to approach him.

"Come on, I don't like to eat in the kitchen let's eat there in my room .."

Zhan just followed. He felt like he wanted to sink into his seat at that time in the village.

"Zhan, Why did you call my name when I kissed you ??" - He asked Straightforward.

"Do I still have to explain everything ???"

"Don't think about the past that the two of us have."

He caught up with him while eating and still smirked at him

"I'm sorry Yibo .. I didn't mean to mention your name."

"A famous Yibo Kissed you, and I know you are thinking about your luck because until now I will come back to you?"

"Excuse Me, .. If you just let me stay here for the sermon Im Better to leave .."

He grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him closer to him. He hugged him.

"Who is Yibo? Tell me .. I will not be angry"

They ate Awkward situation first for them. They finished the meal first and talked to him.

Xiao Zhan's Side