Love 4

Wang Yibo POV

The whole corridor was already raging because of the raffle spread of SSC officers and luckily I was involved in those events. I wish I was pulled out so I can talk to Mr.Snobber Guy.

"Just a few minute guys I know you are all excited to be selected to see Xiao Zhan's gallery."

The president pulled one by one and everyone looked at him and kept his announcement.

"We only take 2 lucky to be the first to see a popular gallery throughout Gusu University"

"And the first lucky draw is...

.

.

.

.

"Ms. Mianmian"..

The girl who wins the first raffle run towards SSC Officer, I felt a little jealous because she had the 80% chance that Xiao Zhan would notice her she was beautiful and looked like an actress and besides that she had a flirting face.

But it also played out in my mind that Zhan wouldn't pay attention to him even though he was very nice

But it also played out in my mind that Zhan wouldn't pay attention to him even though he was very nice. I am still in the office. It doesn't seem like you have any intention to love life.

"And the second lucky draw is ...
.
.
.
.
.
.

My heart was pounding too hard. I still wish that my name might be said to hold the second raffle stub.

"The second lucky draw was ...

"Ms. Xuan Lu ..." It was as if something heavy fell on my chest. I saw the joy of the last woman.

I turned away from the crowd when I grabbed my guitar and went to a quiet place

"Thats Life Sometimes Wins, Sometimes Lost.. How sad .."

Once again I get my guitar and sang a famous song. I noticed that someone was looking at me so I stopped.

"Just keep going Sir .."