Love 31

Li Bowen POV

This is my first POV and don't complain. I'll just tell you what happened on what we did  so you know how we planned on the scene with a good friend of mine.

When Guard blocked us, I called one of my schoolmates so Guard did nothing but let the two of us in. I also called Jiyang and Haoxuan to help us talk to the DJ who played the music. We put a sweet dance so that Our Queen Yibo could enter the scene.

We put on Yibo's Black Coat and he walked slowly inside. Actually many were surprised when we entered. They don't have a violent reaction, just try it i pull their eyeballs. Kidding...

We would have planned the scene with Yibo but we have already saw Zoey Jie and Zhan Ge in the middle of the Dance Floor. Sweet Music is what they dance to and what annoys them is that they don't seem to care about the people around them.

I can see that Yibo doesn't like what is happening even though I know he is so jealous that he still won't tell us what he sees.

Haoxuan talked to the DJ and we deliberately turned off the light and there I pulled Yibo closer to Zhan Ge. Fortunately, the idiots let go and I pulled Zoey away from him and with one wrong move she could get bad on me.

Yibo is now alone with his Beloved Boyfriend And when he found out that I wanted to laugh at Zhan Ge's reaction. Very priceless. I can see that my friend is very happy because we succeeded in our plans again.

But I was surprised because Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo. And I didn't like that.

"Jiyang, Haoxuan .. Yibo needs immediate back up" - We went to the Exit to follow them Zhan At Yibo. And we saw how Zhan pushed Yibo to the Chair and how he shouted at our friend.

We don't even hear what Zhan said exactly but I feel like that is not good.

This is the first time I saw Wang Yibo crying like that. I would have approached to stop them but Jiyang pulled me to stop them too.

 I would have approached to stop them but Jiyang pulled me to stop them too

"Let them go .. Then we will approach when they are done .. Yibo can do that .."

**********