Love 39

Xiao Zhan POV

I looked at the Clock and I was surprised because it was late at night when Yibo and I were at the Cinema and watching a new movie.  I looked at Yibo who was seriously watching and focused so much I couldn't talk to him because he could already feel the flow of the Story.  But I can feel bored because I don't like Action Story my passion is Documentary Stories.

I just said I will go out to CR.  He just nodded at me so I left.

When I came out of the Cinema, I looked back because Zoey looked like the woman standing near the Fashion Boutique.  I walked and looked to see if Zoey was that Woman.

And I did not make a mistake when I saw her and there was no one else.  I saw her alone and she was carrying a lot of things and the paper bag he was holding fell and I quickly went to his place.

"Hey you should include your bodyguard why are you alone. ??"

"Zhan, it's you, wait, who's with you ???" - He said to me with a smile.

"Yibo is in the movie theater I kind of didn't type the movie so I just did CR. Do you have anyone with you ??

"I don't have anyone with me. I just passed by here because I bought something, I hope I'm going to the Restaurant to eat I'm a little hungry .."

"Really, great  come with me to Dinner .. it's my treat.." - I answered Zoey.

"No .. it's my treat. We'll only be together once "

"Nope, I still have a long time to finish the movie .."

I picked up Zoey's other belongings and we went to the Food Store.

"Zhan until now do you still not like Action Stories ..."

"My Mommy and Daddy's Car Accident is still fresh for me. I don't want to tell Yibo he might worry. I know his favorite movie .."

I felt someone hold my hand.  And I just stared.

Zoey touched me.

I can feel the heat in her hand.

"Past is Past ... You can fight your fear mind over matter Zhan ..."

"Im ok .. Do I look not ok ???" - I went back to her.

"I Think We need to eat .. Let's go there to the Seafood Restaurant"

"You don't like Dessert House ????"

"I'm on a diet Zhan, Avoid me first with Sweets you know I need to maintain the body it's hard to dance with a heavy body"

We ordered our Food and I paid for it.  We were sitting in the Front.

I watched her while eating.  She acted very gracefully.  Modest and super girly.  You can't even see her with food on her cheek unlike Yibo who looks like Baby when he eat.  I was a little sad because I couldn't even wipe her mouth Like I did with her when we were still in a relationship.

She was happy to tell me what happened to him when I felt my phone ring.

Calling Yibo .....

"You have an important call and you should answer ..." - Zoey said to me with a smile

"Wait I'll just answer .." - I said to Zoey.

I left the Restaurant and answered Yibo's call.

"Hello Babe, the movie is over .. You didn't come back .. Where have you been in the future .. I texted you don't answer I'm worried about you"

"Babe, I'm sorry I just did something ..." - when I lied to Yibo.

"Is that so I'm going home .."

"Babe wait for me there ..."

"Ok Babe ......"

He turned off the Call. I saw Yibo coming out of the Mall with his head down and not looking around.

I hid my phone and went back inside the Seafood House.

******

Wang Yibo POV

I was a little annoyed because Zhan didn't bring me back inside the movie theater.

I stayed in the Fountain Area where There are lights and Water that simultaneously follow the sway of music.

I was alone watching next to the Couples hugging next to me.

Zhan is not there because I feel like I am Out of Place  So I walked away from the Couples Area.

I stopped when I saw Zhan Zoey and I were holding hands They were about to leave the Mall.

I just stared at the two of them talking happily.  It turns out that someone like me is out of place.

I smiled and looked at the sky exhaling the air that was squeezing my chest.  I don’t know why all the positives I feel suddenly disappear.

"Im Happy For them, now I realize First Love Never Dies ..."

I felt someone looking at me so I looked around.  I saw Zhan meet our eyes.  I averted my eyes from him and acted as if I had never seen him.  I accelerated my walk so that I could take a taxi immediately.

It's good that someone passed in front of me.  I close my eyes to the Super Breath.

"Sir, where are we ????"

"At Wang Mansion. Please let me down there .."

"Yibo ,. You don't have to make an effort, everything is clear to you. Zhan is just playing with you ..."

My body was numb while staring at our house.  I took a deep breath and looked at the couple bracelet Zhan and I had.

"I don't know what I'm thinking ... Maybe I need to leave Zhan first so he knows if I really value him ..."