Love 42

Xiao Zhan POV

Until now my eyes are still puffy, the amount that enters my mind ...

What if .....

* if I don't depend on him and I just don't let him into my life?

* If I hadn't hurt him, would I be happy now?

I just finished typing on my laptop my letter for the person I love who will never be with me, the one I love that I wasted.

It's been 2 years but I still can't get over the pain, I was even more hurt by Yibo's loss in my life than when Zoey and I broke up.  Ever since I saw Yibo the night before the departure I lost the chance to get close to him I also blamed myself for why I was so stupid and blind.

FanXing

Calling .....

"Hello FanXing, did you get a call ??"

"Dude .. A-Qing we fought .. how can I apologize?"

"What happened to you? You always fight like that"

"I don't know about that abnormality there .. I just said I had a crush on the woman in SNSD she was jealous"

"SNSD what is that? Is there any ?? I thought Brand of Clothes."

"Dude, it's very popular in Seoul. You still have a Chongqing brain. Dude, we've been here in Beijing for 2 years. Leave the Chongqing Lifestyle."

"Eh I don't really know that you know I'm just studying, home and gallery ,,"

"Ok SNSD means Girls Generation Kpop Girl Group of South Korea"

"South Korea????"

"Yeah you're right ... That's famous ,,. They're beautiful then K-Pop Star are famous worldwide."

"Stop being Womanizer , that's my friendly reminder.."

"What were you doing to Yibo when you were still ??"

"I'm sorry I can't advise you, you know everything is still fresh for me ..."

"Dude. Come with me to the Mall."

"I still have works to do Zheng FanXing"

"You're so busy I'm going there .. Get dressed"

"Yes Yes Yes make sure I get rid of my problem when I come with you"

I turned off my phone.  Maybe I need to have fun sometimes.  I also fixed myself.

FanXing is still happy even though he and A-Qing are fighting.  The two stayed together.  Before we graduated, he proposed to A-Qing.  I even got my own Gallery I named it

"ART OF LETTING GO".

I was watching TV right when I opened the Arirang Channel and M-Net opened up to me.  There are so many actors in Korea while I only know EXO SEHUN.

"UNIQ's Maknae celebrating his 21st Birthday ..."

"My Yibo has same as Birthday. It's fun."

"Saengchukkahamnidda Saengchukkahamnida Stoic Wang ..." the M- Coundown Hosts sing.

 "Hey, Why do you look like the one I love? Hays I'm paranoid" - and I turned off the TV

"Hey, Why do you look like the one I love? Hays I'm paranoid" - and I turned off the TV.  what else do I see as well as an actor who looks like Yibo that I am bitter.

Doorbell is already ringing and I know it's FanXing.

"Dude, you're handsome now, Dude, join me in making a Cake for A-Qing you know her Birthday, I need to get him back."

"Yes, it's A-Qing's birthday today. I'm sorry my brain is too crowded,"

"It's All about Yibo again??  Hey Xiao Zhan Move on.,"

"It's not easy ... It's hard .. then I even saw it on TV that My Yibo's look alike I didn't know I was paranoid. I miss him so much. If I only knew where Yibo is now I would go to him"

"It's ok Dude. You can just learn to moveon it won't be difficult"

"Let's see if I can still cry here .."

I got in my car and FanXing in the Passenger seat.  There was a bit of traffic on the road so we stopped.  Someone blew a horn behind us a Porsche Red.  I am irritated by the arrogance he knows traffic he is in a hurry.

I peeked outside and saw a man in a side mirror when he sat in the Passenger Seat and looked really rich because he had a Driver with him.

"Hey ,,. You know traffic don't block the Way ..."

He got out of his car.  and removed the glass.

 I was stunned Damn he looks like Yibo again, because I am a great bitter I entered

I was stunned Damn he looks like Yibo again, because I am a great bitter I entered.  I don't want to see that Jerk's face.  That looks like the one I love the most.

"That Jerk makes my Heart beats Fast. Oh MY God, .. I don't want to be bitter now. This is a delusion." - I whispered to myself.

"Dude, Why are you pale ???"

"Damn dude, let's find a shortcut, I don't want any more traffic" - I shook my hand at the steering wheel of the car so I could just run away from the Porsche car.

A / N: GOOD LUCK XIAO ZHAN ...