You shrugged and he rolled his eyes. You eyed the close proximity between the you two of you before raising an eyebrow at him as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Wanna kiss?"

You wiggled your eyebrows and he immediately yanked your hands away backing off you.

"You are not the type of girl I go for Kim Y/n"

His eyes held the bitter truth in them as he spoke those words but you just smiled at the guy.

"But I only have my eyes set on you, President"

You winked at him and this time he scoffed in a sarcastic manner.

"Didn't seemed like it when you kissed my cousin"

He spat, you looked into his eyes trying to find the emotion you were dying to see in them but of course you failed.

"Why, are you jealous?"

Your voiced in a calm tone still your eyes fixed on him and he cockily smirked looking up and down at you with judging eyes.

"Stay away from Jimin and this was the main reason why I dragged you here. To warn you. I don't know what games you are trying to play but don't you dare involve Jimin into this, got it?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at you giving you a look full of threat and warning. Were you intimidated? Of course! Clearing your throat you nodded your head.

"Huh, I've got better things to deal with so don't worry"

You shrugged playfully making him purse his lips and look at you again suspiciously but instead of calling you out he nodded.

"And you're getting detention for the rest of the week, Ms.Kim"

Saying that he turned to walk away but he stopped midway and turned to face you again before stepping close to you, this time his eyes were fixed on your lips. He brought his thumb up wiping the corner of your lips where your lipstick was smudged,gently. You gulped as eyes widened slightly.

"Don't wanna give people the wrong ideas" 

Saying that he didn't wait a minute before walking out of the room leaving you behind with your heartbeat racing like you ran a god damn marathon. Damn it.

Jimin stood under tree shade looking at the lake water in front of him

Jimin stood under tree shade looking at the lake water in front of him. As soon as he got the chance, Jimin ran out of the college to visited his secret place. He placed a hand on his beating heart as he closed his eyes feeling the wind brushing on his face softly. One by one tears rolled down his eyes as he gulped harshly feeling the huge lump building up in his throat.

Kissing you made Jimin remember every touch of her.

The warmth he received from your touch reminded him of her.

Your eyes, even your eyes held the kind of emotion which reminded him of her.

Every touch of you felt familiar to his heart.

For the first time in years Jimin finally found the warmth he was searching and craving for all this time.

For the first time he wanted to know you, the real you. Who were you?

"I miss you......

Rin"

____
_________

A lot is there to get revealed in this story so prepare yourselves people 😄

Thank you for choosing my story to read. I Love You!

Don't forget to vote and comment 😃

Until next time~