•4•

•Bullies•

-The loud bang on the locker made the chatting amongst the students completely die down. Soon all the students had looks of pity and fear covering their faces unfortunately you weren't one of them. An evil smirk on your face as you pushed the girl's body more on the locker as she trembled in fear. Laughing at her frightened face, you opened the tap of your milk bottle before pouring it on her head. The whimpering girl didn't dare to say a word letting you do after you wanted with her and it wasn't like she could say anything anyway.

"Next time before you open your mouth think about the consequences" You warned with a glare.

Giving her one last hard push that made her fall onto the ground you and your friends started to walk away. No one dared to say a single word as you guys walked by, as if you hadn't just bullied the poor girl just because she refused to do your homework. The power you held in the school was indescribable, coming from a rich family gave you the privileges to do anything you wanted.

"Kim Y/n!"

The screeching voice calling your name made you stop in your track and your face scrunched up knowing who the voice belonged to. Turning around you came face to face with none other than the 'Park Jimin' aka Jeon Jungkook's best friend and dear cousin. An arrogant smile plastered upon your lips as you looked dead in Jimin's eyes as he looked back at you with fire in his.

"Fucking bitch! Stop harassing people" He warned in a loud voice.

"Oh come on Park I didn't know you had such a dirty mouth" You chuckled slightly.

"Of course a bitch like you shouldn't be talked with respect and I've many more names to call but unlike you I've a heart" Jimin gritted his teeth together.

"Oh yeah? And who's the one taking? A dog of Jungkook's?" You mocked smirking with your arms folded against your chest.

Upon hearing your comment your group of friends erupted in laughter making Jimin's face turn red in fuming anger.

"Shut up you bitch! I call that friendship unlike you who hangouts with as stuck-up people as her's. What do you gain in pulling these shits huh? What you do is overrated Y/n so you better get over it already." He scoffed looking at you in disgust.

"Well at least I've a family to feed me unlike someone who is living under other people's mercy" You tilted your head smirking at him, eyeing him up and down.

Gasps could be heard around you, from the students that gathered to watch the drama. Your friends snickered at your comment looking at Jimin. Jimin dropped his eyes on the ground with a smile before he looked up at you again.

"You want Jungkook right? You claim to love him isn't it you obsessed bitch? But guess what? Jungkook would never look at a trash like you. You have no chance you pathetic piece of shit. I feel bad for you even though you claim to have a family like you said before. does your family consider you their family?" This time Jimin smirked seeing your eyes losing their colour.

"Park!" You warned him with gritted teeth.

"Pathetic that's what you are" Jimin smiled sweetly at you as he walked away not before bumping his shoulder with yours.

The murmurs between the students reached your ears as your mind kept repeating Jimin's words again and again. He won. Soobin put his hand on your shoulder which you harshly yanked away.

"What are you standing here for?! Leave!" You shouted glaring at the murmuring students.

They all obeyed immediately walking towards their classes leaving you and your friends behind.

"Y/n come o-" You cut of Hana's suggestion immediately.

"You guys go to your classes. I want to be alone" You voiced in a icy tone before walking away from there.

-

"That bitch"

Jimin walked inside the class muttering to himself making Jungkook's ears perked up upon hearing Jimin's curse. Jungkook eyed Jimin as he sat down beside him with his face reddened clearly from anger.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked calmly putting a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Y/n! That fucking bitch happened" Jimin groaned earning stares from the class.

"Come on bro don't curse and what did she do to make you this angry?" Jungkook questioned curiously.

"She was bullying an innocent girl again and when I decided to stand up for her she said I was a dog of yours and lived off people's mercy" Jimin voice wavered in the end.

A scowl appeared on Jungkook's face after hearing that, he gritted his teeth trying to control his anger. 'How dare you insult Jimin?' If someone or something was Jungkook's weakness it was his family and Jimin. He loved Jimin like his own brother and if anyone dared to hurt him he swore he would be the one to take care of it.

"That-" Jungkook stopped himself from cursing as he stood up "I'll teach her a lesson this time" He nodded before getting out of the class in search of
you.

Jimin sat in the class with a stoic face but his heart felt at hurt repeating your words. You were harsh, very harsh with your words but none of it was wrong, sadly.

____
________

Y/n is a bitch isn't she?

Until next time~