Bill nodded.

"That is actually a better idea. Then its settled. You will be manager and the two girls will be your assistants."

A squeal came from the back of the Pub where both Yolanda and Valerie were sitting.

"Thank you," they both yelled in unison.

Lindsay blew them a kiss.

"Loves youse, girls."

Bill took a deep breath and lit a cigarette.

"Believe it or not," he continued, "most all of the ideas and placements that you have all suggested, are almost identical to what I was going to suggest and I have a feeling that the Spirit Express and the TT had a lot to do with it."

There was laughter in the Pub.

"Well, Billy, youse knows 'ow nosey dem spirits can bes," Wike reminded him.

"But in all seriousness, Billy, wese all very 'appy wit da choices dat youse suggested. Wese all agreed dat it bes time fer us younger and better lookin' fellas and gals to take over da Bay and da old timers to be put out to pasture."

"'ow wud youse likes me to put youse 'cross me knees der son," Clayton snapped back

"Den wese will see who shud be put to pasture."

Clayton shook his head and looked at Bill.

"Told youse 'e cud bes a bit of an asshole."

"Learned from da best, old man," Wike retorted quickly.

"And careful what youse says. 'member, Ise boss now."

Clayton turned to Harry.

"'ey 'arry? Youse got any anchors left at da store. Maybe a tree 'undred pound one, so Ise can drop chubby dere off Anchor Point?"

Laughter filled the Pub.

Bill put up his hands.

"Okay. There will be no dropping off Anchor Point tonight."

He drew on his cigarette and looked around the Pub.

"Now that we have set a new direction for the Bay, I want to thank every one of you, especially Clayton, John, Harry and the others who have been, for a long time, the backbone of Tuckamore Bay. I appreciate the fact that you understand the need for a youthful injection of ideas and energy, if the Bay id to survive and continue to grow."