Chapter 4 | February 20, 2013

One Direction had finished their Up All Night Tour a couple of months ago. After the tour ended Harry was able to come back for a little less than a month before they had to start working on their next album. During that month we mainly just hung out at his house because he was always so busy all he wanted to do was be home and relax.

During their first tour we had all gone out to One Directions first concert in London. Before the concert I got to hang out backstage and get to know the rest of the lads. It was insane seeing how many people had shown up to the concert. It was then that I realized how big One Direction had become. I understood why during that concert. The boys all sounded like they were meant to sing together. Their vocals all paired perfectly together.

One Direction was about to start their Take Me Home Tour in three days. It was about 8 o'clock at night when I decided to facetime Harry. I sat down on my bed and sat my laptop in front of me. I click on Harry's contact and it starts to ring. A couple of seconds later Harry answers. Harry is sitting in a hotel room shirtless, his curls are damp. I assume he had just showered. "Diana! I was just about to call you!" Harry says loudly trying to talk over the loud conversation of the other four lads. As soon as Harry says this the other boys walk over and pile on top of Harry. I bring my hand up to my mouth to cover my laughter as Harry suffocates under the boys.

"Hey D" Louis waves peeking over Harry's shoulder which he is currently laying on top of. Harry rolls onto his back knocking Louis onto the floor. "Oi!" I hear Louis yell from the floor.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Vas Happenin" I had become fairly close with the boys over the past few years. Harry and I would facetime after every concert and of course, the lot would be with him and they insisted on joining Harry in the call.

"You all are idiots" I say as I watch each of the boys try and get their faces into the frame.

"Anyways." Harry cuts in, "The lads and I wanted to ask you something."

"Eh that's no way to talk to your mates." Niall says pretending to be hurt by what I said.

"Oh this ought to be good." I say slightly confused about what they could possibly want to ask me.

Louis climbs back onto the bed, sitting himself over Harry's shoulder so I could see him in the camera. The boys all looked at each other with the same weird look on each of their faces. Niall leaned over and whispered something into Louis' ear causing him to break out into a fit of laughter. I sit there confused as Louis passes the message onto the other three lads and they join in, in the hysterics.

"Well are you going to ask me? If not I have algebra homework I could be doing." I had been about halfway through my first school year without Harry which just happened to be my last year before graduating. I had missed Harry at school it just wasn't the same without him. People gave me wierd looks in the hallway and were constantly trying to please me which got annoying after a while. Everyone had known Harry and I were bestfriends and I guess since he was famous now they were trying to kiss ass to get closer to Harry. After I graduated I planned on going to London to attend Uni and study fashion marketing. 

"Okay! Okay! Fine I'll tell you just don't hang up." Harry looks back towards the screen. He pauses.

"Well get on with it then." Harry glances in each of the boy's directions before they all turn their attention towards the screen.

"Well..." Harry started slowly before Liam cut him off.

"You talk too slow," Liam says in Harry's direction, "The lads and I were wondering if you would like to go on tour with us." It takes me a minute to register what they said. Did they really want me on tour with them? Or was this just some kind of joke?

"Wait. Are you serious?!" I ask eagerly.

"Yep!"

"One hundred percent."

"Dead serious."

"We leave in three days." Harry adds.

"Holy shit! That sounds amazing! Are you sure you want me to go?" I can't believe this. I have always wanted to travel and getting to do just that with the lads sounds more than ideal.

"Yeah we're sure. We've only met in person a few times but, you seem really cool. Plus, Harry seems to like you so you can't be that bad." Zayn explains while resting his knee on the edge of the bed while he remains standing. "So.. Are you in?"

"Yeah of course I'd be bloody insane to say no!" I almost scream. The boys all start to smile and take turns telling me where we are meeting, what time, and how long we will be on the road for, along with some other necessary details.

I better start packing then.

(A/N) Yay! This story has gotten 40 reads! I know that's not a lot but I didn't expect anyone to actually read this. Anyways sorry for this chapter I promise it will get better.

As always I am open to any feedback. Let me know what you would like to see in future chapters! Thank you again!