Chapter 31 | Midnight Memories

Link to Pinterest Board: https://www.pinterest.com/akatef1168/what-now/chapter-31/

"Thank you, London for coming out tonight! Hope you enjoyed the show! Please be safe!" I watch the boys sink below the stage from the VIP box. I stand up and cheer just like the rest of the crowd. No matter how many times they perform they never cease to amaze me. 

Once the crowd dies down I turn to the door to head backstage. The door swings open before I reach the handle. I topple over and a loud thump echoes through the room when the heavy wooden door flies open and smacks me in the face. 

"Diana?" I let out a groan as they pile in and close the door that had hidden me just before. 

"Why are you on the floor?" Harry asks as Niall crouches down beside me and examines my head. 

"I don't know I just like it here,"

"Really?"

"No! You hit me with that bloody door,"

"Oh, my bad," I roll my eyes and laugh as Niall helps me stand up. Kind of ironic since that's what I've been doing for the past month for Niall and now that he's off of his crutches he's helping me off of my ass. 

"If I have a massive bruise on my forehead for James Cordon tomorrow, you're going to owe me Styles,"

"No, no, no please, I'm sorry. I hate owing your things. You hold it over my head for the longest time and then use it on something dumb like buying you lunch."

"That is the whole point," I point out to him. 

"Fine," He groans and flops down on the couch, resting his head on Louis' lap. Louis pulls the headband off of his head to tangle his hands in his long curls. Just a second later Zayn comes stumbling through the door with a mountain of snacks spilling out of his arms. He waddles over to the table and drops them all. A couple of them scatter onto the floor. Liam and Niall are quick to pick up the bags off of the floor and pop the crisps into their mouths. 

"You know what we should do as a kind of last 'hoorah' before you all leave me," I sit down against the sliding glass partition with a bag of peanut m&ms. They settle themselves on the surrounding leather couches and chairs and look at me expectantly. I stare into the yellow bag sifting through the chocolate-covered candies. 

"Well, are you going to tell us?" Zayn finally chimes in, getting impatient just like the rest of the boys. 

"Oh, sorry. Got distracted." I set the bag down on the floor and cross my hands in my lap after clearing my throat and straightening my posture. "Piercings," I wave my hand through the air as if the word would appear. 

"No," Harry immediately shoot down the idea. 

"C'mon Harry please," I crawl over to him on my knees and grab his hand begging him to do it. 

"Yeah, Harry. You should do it,"

"Thank you, Louis. See, Louis agrees with me." He nods his head.

"It'd be hot," Harry turns to look at him searching for any hint of sarcasm. He sighs and flops his head back down onto his lap when he doesn't find any. 

"Okay, I'll do it. But, I'm not doing it alone." I turn and smile at my boyfriend with pleading eyes. 

I stand up and walk towards him with my arms outstretched. When I get to him I rest my hands on his shoulders and bat my eyes at him. "Nialler, my amazing boyfriend, my confidant will you..."

"Sure, I'll do it." He doesn't hesitate to answer. He's surprisingly calm which sends a wave of shock through the tiny room. 

"Really?" I beam.