Chapter 3 | Nandos

Harry hasn't been home since the X-Factor. I miss him a lot, don't get me wrong but, I am happy for him. We still text every day and he tells me what is going on with the band. One Direction is starting their first tour in 18 days. I can't wait to go to Harry's first show and meet all of the boys. Harry seems to really love them all, especially that one with the cheekbones. The Up All Night Tour is starting off with a show in London. Anne, Gemma, and I are planning on going to this show along with the rest of his extended family and my parents as well. I can't wait. All of the sudden I get a call. I grab my phone off of the sofa and answer it without bothering to check the ID. "Hello?" I say into the phone. I get no answer. "Hello?" I ask again a little bit more

Just as I am about to get frustrated and hang up the phone I feel a tap on my shoulder. I jump off of the couch and turn around and no one is there. I slowly approach the couch, my knee sinking into the cushion as I peer over the back of the couch. A head pops up from behind the couch.

"BOO!" I fall backward, tripping over the coffee table, and land on my ass. That's gonna hurt tomorrow I think to myself. I look up as the person is standing above me.

"Harry!" Harry laughs and reaches his hand out to me. I grab his hand and he yanks me up and pulls me into a tight hug. "What are you doing here?! You scared the shit out of me!" I pull away and slap him on the shoulder with a pout on my face. Harry laughs again and this time I join him.

"I had a couple days off to come home and pack for tour so I decided to surprise you." I smile and pull him into another hug. "Okay chill out! It's not like I died!" I rolled my eyes and sat back down onto the couch.

"You were gone for a year Harry. You were basically dead." Harry sits down next to me. "How long are you staying." Harry runs a hand through his long curls.

"I have to leave tomorrow." Harry frowns. I can tell he misses being home. He had always been a momma's boy so being away from his mom and his sister was probably really tough on him. I look over at Harry who's staring down at his twiddling thumbs.

"Hey what's wrong?" I scoot closer and place an arm on Harry's back.

"Nothing." Harry shrugs.

"Harry I know when you're lying. Now tell me what's wrong."

"It's just that I finally got home and I'm gonna have to leave again."

"I know it must suck but, this is what you have always wanted." I say "You've already got a ton of fans who love and support you and I will always be there for you Harry."

"Thanks. I'm gonna miss everyone." Harry sighs and stands up. "Do you want to go get some food? I'm starving." Harry pats his stomach dramatically.

"Sure. Ooo! Can we go to Nandos??" I beg almost stepping on his heels as we walk to the garage.

"You remind me of Niall." Harry mumbles. "Yeah as long as you drive." Harry tosses the keys at me. The keys slap me across the cheek and land on the gravel driveway.

"YOU ARSE!" I yell at Harry as I pick the keys up. Harry smirks at me as he ducks down into the passenger's seat.

Harry and I get to Nandos and order our food and sit down at a booth in the corner. By the time we had gotten there and sat down Harry had already been approached by four fangirls asking for a picture. The idea of Harry being famous was still hard to process because it feels like yesterday we were flying to London so Harry could audition for the X-Factor.

"Diana" an employee calls. We decided not to use Harry's name because in order to not draw attention to ourselves more than we already have. I stand up and go grab the food before sitting back down at the dark table.