Third Time's the Charm: Part Two

Chapter Seventeen

Cory's P.O.V.

Okay, so this is really happening... again. But I have really high hopes that I'll stay conscious this time. Plus Eric & Shawn are here too to that's great.

"Cory!" Topanga screamed in between contractions. "Why is it that everytime we have a child you brother and best friend are in the room?"

"I think we both know the answer to that." I said as Eric put a small battery powered fan in front of my face.

I've learned that cool air helps me in stressful times like this.

Topanga rolled her eyes. "Well, it's nice you have your system down and locked." She said sarcastically

"I know right!" Cory said, not detecting the sarcasm.

"Did you guys ever find out if it's a boy Matthews or a girl Matthews?" Eric asked.

"Well, appearently we wanted it to be a surprise..." Cory began as he looked at Topanga.

She looked back with mad eyes. "And we can't wait to find out!"

"Well get ready to find out, cause I'm starting to see a head." The doctor said.

Almost instantly, Topanga started screaming.

"Push Pangers! Push!" Shawn and Eric screamed back.

Riley's P.O.V.

By this point, Farkle & Smackle went home while Auggie, Maya, Josh, Lucas, Chase and Zay waited with me in the waiting room.

If only I wasn't the only one awake.

They were all sleeping on each other's shoulders too. I didn't wanna disturb them cause they all looked way too cute like that. As I began to look at my phone, I felt Lucas' head move. I turned around to find that he was now up and inspecting his surroundings. He began to sit up but then realized Uncle Josh's head was on his shoulder sleeping.

"Morning." I smiled at him.

"Morning to you too." He smiled back before he yawned. "How long was i out for?"

"About 40 minutes, same with everyone else." I answered.

He chuckled, "Sounds about right. You ready to get another sibling also?"

"Yep. I actually realized that I barely remember when Auggie was born so it's nice to experience everything as a semi adult." I explained. "With my mind intact."

"You're right about that." He smiled, right before he grabbed my hand in his. "I just wanna say, again, how sorry I am that I was acting that way. I just really care about you."

Why he gotta say things like that, he really knows how to make my heart flutter.

"I care about you too." I said back. "I love you." I say after.

"I love you too." He said back, with almost tears in his eyes.

"Well, if you guys are done being mushy." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turn around to see Uncle Eric smiling at us. "You're Mother is done with giving birth."

"Really!" I say jumping up out if my seat loudly, cause everyone to wake up. I looked back and saw everyone looking confused as they woke up. "My bad." I say to them.

"But... there's one thing about it though." He said.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

Topanga's P.O.V.

I looked up at the door to see Riley, Josh, and their friends come through the door quietly.

"Twins?!" Riley said as she entered the room.

I nodded my head as I looked at the two beautiful babies I had in my arms, then I looked back up. "Twins."

"Where's Dad?" Riley asked.

"In the corner past out with Shawn." I say motioning to the corner.

We looked over there to see the two of them laying on each other knocked out like a couple of babies.

"How long did he last?" Josh asked while chuckling.

"Long enough to name the first born, but then they both passed out when the doctor shared the news that there was another one." I explained.

"I tried my best to keep them awake." Eric began. "It didn't work."

Riley came up closer to my bed and was looking at the babies. They remind me of how Riley and Auggie looked when they were babies. So cute. "What are they?"

"First up, we have a beautiful baby girl. She came first and your father always told me he liked the name Corra." I explained. "And I kinda like it too. Corra Jane Matthews"

"Baby Corra." Riley smiled.

"And who's the other one?" Auggie came up and asked.

I looked at them, then I looked down at my new baby boy.

"His eyes are cool." Maya said as she looked at them. "They're like Sterling Sliver."

"I noticed that too." I said. "That's why his name is Sterling. Sterling Alan Matthews."

"Woah, Dad's gonna be happy to hear that." Josh smiled.

"I bet so." I smile.

Looking around this room, I realize I have a shut ton of people that I love here, and they love me too.

"Can one of you go wake up your father?" I ask.