Turks Can't Handle Us: Part Three

Chapter Twenty-one

Farkle's P.O.V.

Looking around tonight, it's definitely obvious that everyone has full intentions of blacking out.

Smackle and I, on the other hand, have full intentions of being the group parents. Like most times, we love to make sure that the group is being well taken care of in times like this, cause we don't really like to drink or smoke like most people do.

It definitely has nothing to do with us being smarter then them. But the handful of times I had a drink or took a hit of the blunt, I ending up doing things I should not have been doing. Smackle doesn't even wanna tell me about her first and only time drinking so I feel like it's probably best not to know at this point.

For the past hour, Smackle and I were relaxing at the beach down by the Villa. We began to walk back to the house once we realized we could see smoke coming out of one of the windows. How they even found weed out here so fast?

Beats me. But I admire their determination.

"Jesus Christ, is a fire brewing in here?" Smackle said as we walked into the house, almost immediately getting high off of the fumes.

There are also at least 20 more people here compared to when we left.

"Seems like it." I reply to her. "Are there no smoke alarms in here?"

Onyx looks up at me from his drink, "Of course they're smoke detectors, we're safe. They're just all being tied with plastic bags secured by hangers until we are done partying."

"Safe indeed." I say back to him.

Next thing I know, I feel Lucas and Zay swing onto my shoulders.

"Where you been buddy?" Lucas says, his words slurred. "I haven't seen you in, like, god knows how long."

"Facts! I almost forgot what you look like." Zay added while he was sipping his drink.

I question their ability to get fucked up so damn fast.

"Where are Riley and Maya?" I say as I look around for the girls.

Lucas thought for a second. "There in the girls bedroom. I'd go in there with caution though, Maya seems kinda sad."

Looking back, I did notice her looking a little sad, I didn't think to much of it cause she does kinda have a bit of resting bitch face.

You didn't hear that from me though

I tell the boys I'll see them in a few and then As I start going to the girls room, I feel like it smells even more like weed here then over there... which is saying something.

Opening the door, I see I literal cloud of smoke come out the room and Riley by the window while Maya smoked a joint while laying down on the bed.

"Seems like you guys are having a party of your own." I say while coughing as I enter the room.

"Yeah, a pity party." Maya said right before she took a hit and exhaled.

"None for you?" I ask Riley.

"None for me, I'm just enjoying my drink away from all those people out there and supporting my bestie though." She smiled.

"AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!" Maya called out from the bed, drawing a heart in the air with her fingers.

I wonder what happened. Is it bad that I kinda wanna ask. Fuck it, I'ma ask anyway.

"What happened that you guys are having a pity party?"

She sighs as she sits up, "Josh basically told me he's embarrassed to be dating me."

"Well damn, I'd be having a pity party too at that point." I replied.

"But that's the thing. Part of me feels like I shouldn't be that mad, cause he is older and shit." She explained.

I look at her, "Maya, if he is embarrassed to show you a Queen like you, then maybe you should be dating him."

She thought to herself, for a moment. Then spoke.

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't."

Riley's P.O.V.

I wanna say that Maya dating my uncle is a smart choice, but to be honest...

we all know it isn't.

As her best friend, I can only not tell her the truth so many times. I just hope she snaps out of it.

I woke up before everyone else it seems like too. I'm going around the house trying to see how much damage Onyx's party left.

And boy is it a shit ton.

As I enter the living room, I get sight of Lucas and Zay sleeping in each other's arms on the couch.

"Aww!" I gush as I see them sleep. They just look so peaceful, I couldn't bare to wake them up.

Then as I go into the kitchen to get some water, I see Onyx sleeping on the kitchen table with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Eh, he's annoying... but Aww!" I gush. He looks so peaceful.

But him, I don't mind waking up. So, channeling my inner Maya, I get out my pocket whistle... and blow it. He immediately wakes up in a panic and falls to the floor. Even though that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen and done in my life, I immediately feel bad and begin to help him up.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He rubs his head as he looks around confused. "I think so, I have no clue what happened. I was sleeping and then all of a sudden, I hear the loudest whistle."

"Whattt?" I say trying to sound clueless.

Heyy guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, for a while I kinda lost my motivation to write on here, but I remembered all the books I still need to finish, so I laced up the writing shoes and got to work. But I'm back now! And it would mean the world if u could vote on this chapter and the upcoming ones, it helps me to know that you guys wanna see more :)