You Don't Own Me: Part Two

Chapter Eighteen

Lucas' P.O.V.

"Man, I feel kinda bad about what happened at homecoming." I confessed to Zay on the phone.

I don't even know what I'm doing at this point in time. It's Mischief Night and I'm at home, in my bed room, talking to Zay.

"I told you not to do it." Zay said. "Nothing good comes with being petty like that."

That I knew was true. I was raised to be a good person. I'm honestly anything but that right now. I just wanna be friends with them again.

"Yes Zay, I am aware of that now." I said to him. "I really don't want to be that guy anymore."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I... just don't want to be the bad guy anymore. It's so annoying being something I'm not." I said.

Wait, I hear something.

"Zay, I hear something outside." I say as I creep over to my window, then I see a roll of toilet paper fly past my window and land in the tree next to it. Who the hell is T.P.ing my house? I open the curtain further and I see Maya laughing.

"Zay, I'm gonna have to call you back." I grited through my teeth before I hung up and ran outside. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I yell as I open the door, they all ran the second I opened the door. I didn't think it was worth chasing them, the damage was already done.

Farkle's P.O.V.

I have never felt so alive! We are all still running at jet speed as we near my penthouse. I just ran inside the front door as Chase, Riley, and Maya trailing in behind me.

"Wow, Farkle! You run fast bro!" Chase complimented me as he smacked my back, I little harder than he should have may I add.

"There's not much weighing me down." I laugh.

Maya turned her head and looked at Riley, "Damn girl, first crime. I'm proud of you."

"Well I learned from the best." Riley smiled at Maya.

"Awww!" Maya said, then her and Riley flipped their hair twice.

"Stop it." They said in unison right before they hugged.

"Awww." Chase and I said unison.