Prologue

Okay, so I'm not gonna lie. Things did get interesting over the course of the next of the couple of years.

As junior year ended and we all began to fully grow into our self's, we also happened to begin to grow apart from each other as well. You know... fewer group hangouts, less bay window moments, no more game nights. It initially wasn't because Lucas and I broke up or cause Maya and Chase began to date, I guess we all just began to want different things in life.

And those different things led us different places.

By the end of Senior Year, Farkle and Smackle got into every single school they applied for, shocking to no one, but they ended up going to Yale to be together because... he proposed to her!!!!!

Right there at Graduation after as they were sharing their joined valedictorian speech, he proposed and made the entire crowd gasp. Then when she said yes he said "Thank You, I am Farkle!" I did thankfully end up staying close friends with them and they continued to make my life interesting throughout the last year, thankfully too cause other people did begin to disappear.

Lucas and Zay got accepted into USC right after Farkle and Smackle got excepted everywhere. It's funny cause all throughout the summer and senior year we still remained pretty okay friends. Just not as close as we used to be, which did hurt at first but the future is always meant to happen whether you're ready or not. He did end up dating a new girl in school named Layla towards the end of the year. At first Maya and I were a little skeptical of her. But real talk, she is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Zay began to only talk to Lucas and Farkle more than the rest of us but I didn't really notice until he was already off at college, which I wish I could have done something about. He and his old ex girlfriend Heather started to talk again too during Senior Spring Break cause he and Lucas visited Texas. But I'm happy for them both, getting ladies all while playing college football.

Unfortunately, We did kinda stop hanging out with Lucas and Zay about a year after high school,

Other than Farkle, Chase was the only guy that I talked to on a best friend basis. And as much as I love him, it definitely had something to do with Maya and him dating the whole time. And I was definitely going some of the third wheeling.

But I guess now I know how Maya felt when I was dating Lucas.

He was planning on staying local to go to NYU because he got excepted there, but that was before his Dad offered him a position as his second in command in his company. So basically he went from a 17 year old senior, to a 17 year old second in command of a Entertainment Company. Which instantly boosted his social status both in the real life and on social media. So technically, he would be New York City's youngest executive, and has all the ladies all over him, but he's had Maya since high school, and their happy.

And speaking of Maya, she also happens to be thriving. First off, I love that we have managed to remain as close than ever even with all the problems that got thrown our way.

I love that girl.

But, she's managed being a full time art student, all while also running her tiktok page where she paints while smoking joints. She was actually also dubbed one of the most influential people on the app from People Magazine. Her parents are estatic! Especially now that her Mom and Uncle Shawn had a baby boy named Mikey.

My family has been good too. Dad is still Principal of Abigail Adams High. Mom now actually has her own law firm with a friend of her's. Auggie is now 15 and now in High School and the twins Corra & Sterling are now 5. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Especially now that I'm 21, I feel so old.

Oh well, that's life.

And now I live with Maya in New York City, in a penthouse apartment, I did not pay for this just so you guys know, while we go to school at NYU. And everything seems to be going fine, and we're continuing to take on the world.

At least I hope so.