The Weekend

Hola my Trayvoners! Here's another chapter of Girl Meets Sophomore Year! Also, wish our very own Sabrina Carpenter (aka Maya and aka Emily) a very happy birthday! Once again, chapters are every Wednesday!

Chapter Seven

Topanga's P.O.V.

"RILEY MATTHEWS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED YOUR FATHER AND I WERE!?" I yelled at my half sleeping daughter.

"Yeah." Cory added, bug with not enough force. "Then you let the biggest man whore in school drive you here and sleep in the same bed as you?!"

Riley rolled her eyes, "It's not like we did anything." She said while texting on her phone.

"YOU DID DO SOMETHING!" Cory yelled. "If you were gonna bring home a guy, why you bring home the biggest fuckboy ever?"

"He might be a fuckboy, but he had good intentions." Chase explained as him, Maya, and Farkle crawled through the open window.

Just what I need, more people to defy me.

"Look, Mom. I know I was wrong for what I did, but come on. You can't tell me that you and Dad didn't drink at least once when you were in high school."

"Never!" I say.

"Well, there was that one time when Shawn and I took some-" Cory started, but that was the last thing I need for them to hear.

"Okay!" I interrupt. "You are grounded for two weeks. And, I will need your phone..." I start, but Riley gave me those puppy dog eyes that no one with a heart could resist. "For one week."

Riley's P.O.V.

The rest of the weekend was a major bore. I couldn't do anything because I was grounded and because I had no phone. Maya, Farkle, and Chase couldn't come over ether, so it was just my family and I.

However, they could come pick me up for school. I could never thank my parents enough for that, without my friends... I'm basically a nobody.

I was walking out of my room when Maya came running through the front door with a look of fear on her face.

"We have a problem." She gasped as she pulled me out if the door.

The entire way to the school she didn't tell me anything, so I was over here, fearing the worst. But when we got outside the school, she pulled me aside.

"Now are you gonna tell me?" I ask folding my arms.

"There's a video that spead over the weekend." She forced out of her mouth.

I tilted my head, of course I wouldn't know about this, all my technology was tooken away. "A video of what?"

The second I say that, I look at all the kids laughing at me that are going in the school. That's weird, why are they laughing at me?

Wait a second...

"Oh no." I say hoping I'm wrong.

Maya just nods her head.

Oh great.