You Don't Own Me: Part One

Chapter Seventeen

Chase's P.O.V.

"Anyone got any news on Riley?" I asked as I sat down on my bed.

Farkle and Maya were hear as well, Smackle had to clean her room or something, idk.

"Even though it is now October 29, we do still not have any news." Farkle sighed as he put his head on his hands.

Maya looked at me. "October 29..." She said letting it linger in her mouth. "Wait, that means tomorrow is Mischef Night!"

I cocked ny head at her, "What's Mischief Night?"

"My god, you are a goody two shoes." She signed. "Mischief Night is the day when everyone goes out and causes Mischief, you know... eggs, toilet paper, it's every bad girl gone good then bad again's dream."

"Okay, so on top of all the other bullshit we have on our plates. You want to add a penalty to the list?" I ask.

She sank down, "Well when you put it like that..."

"Maybe we can convince her to go with us." Farkle suggested.

"Who said we were going!?" I ask, with no one listening.

Maya shook her head, "Nah, she wouldn't want to go."

"Who said I wouldn't want to go?"

Riley's P.O.V.

Okay, let me explain. I've had the last two weeks to really think I nk about whether I should forgive them or not. And the truth is, I just can't be mad. Yes,I know she caused me to break up with my first ever boyfriend. But, shit happens... I guess.

"Are you here to stay?" Chase asked.

I nodded my head. "Bitches, I ain't going no where."

Later that night we strolled past the streets of New York City trying to find something that we could destroy or just slightly break.

"It's useless, New York has way too many cameras for us to do something." Farkle said as we walked.

I looked over to Maya, who all of a sudden I saw a glint of evil in her eyes. "Know who's street doesn't have good camera's?" She asked.

"Who's?" Chase, Farkle, and I asked.

"Ranger Rick's."