*********

"You okay sweets" Rich asked rubbing my back while I brushed my teeth. I'd just puked my guts out for the third time this morning.

I've been stressing myself out for the past couple months over my dad and school, and I guess it's all catching up to me. Thankfully the semester is over and we'll my dad? Whatever. I'm still think about taking a couple of courses over the summer but Rich thinks I should slow it down.

"I'm fine" I replied as he placed a cold towel on the back of my neck.

"Go lay down. I'll fix you some ginger ale and soup."

"Where's Skye?" I asked

She's been living with Rich now since school ended. He's talking about filing for full custody because the bum bitch up and decide she wanted to be an escort. Skye talks about all types of men coming in and out of her house. Poor baby thinks she's got twelve new uncles. Rich and her mom have been battling hard and it's starting to piss me off. He works hard to support both of them and she still finds a way to work his nerves. Plus, he spends just a little too much time over there for my liking. She can play the whore for as many men as she likes, but not mine.

"Playing in the living room. She wanted to come talk to you, but I told her you needed to rest."

"She's fine Rich, don't do my baby like that" I laughed

A few second later she came in the room and jumped on the bed with her baby doll.

"Quanni!"

"Hey mama, I missed you!"

"I missed me too" she grinned.

I couldn't help but to laugh. She was so cute and innocent. Since we first met I would take her out with me on Saturdays to get out hair and nails done. She loved it, but we hadn't done it in awhile, so it's a must that we get back on track.

"Here you go sweets, this should help"

He placed a tray in front of me with chicken soup, ginger ale and crackers. My baby was so sweet. I took a few bites and sat it to the side.

"Baby go pick out something to wear for today while I talk to Quanni okay?"

"Anything?"

"Sure, I'll be there in a sec" he said rubbing the top of her head before she ran into the direction of her room.

He put the tray on the dresser before he got in bead and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't exactly rad his face, but I knew he had something he wanted to say. Lord knows I couldn't take too much more so I hope it's nothing major.

"What wrong?" I asked stroking the side of his face.

When he didn't respond I sat up and looked at him.

"Rich?"

"There's something I think you should know."

Here we go.

"Just spit it out" I sighed looking down at he floor. It was obviously gonna be something I wasn't happy about. I swear if he tells me he's rethinking us, I'll punch him right in the mouth.

"The condom ripped" he mumbled looking off the other direction.

"Come again?"

"It ripped Quanni... I think you may be pregnant"

"Dammit Rich," I shouted getting up from the bed to find my shoes.

"You don't think that's something I may have wanted to know before now?" I asked looking at him in disbelief.