Instant Parents

Beyonce POV

"Who's auntie's baby boy? You are. Yes you are," I cooed in my baby voice as I bounced my 6 month old nephew/godson, Elias on my lap. He was looking all cute with his nappy hair and his chubby cheeks.

 He was looking all cute with his nappy hair and his chubby cheeks

I just love my baby boy so much.

"If you love my son so much, why don't you have one of your own?" my best friend, Elizabeth said as she walked in the living room.

I sucked my teeth at her. "I'd love to have a baby but I haven't found the right guy to settle down with yah know?" I said as she came to sit next to me on the couch.

"What about Derrick?" She titled her head at me.

I raised my brow at her. "Derrick who?"

"Oop! Its like that now?" She said chuckling. "Either way, don't be waiting too long babes. Motherhood is the most amazing thing ever."

Elizabeth and I have been best friends since middle school. She was fortunate enough to marry her high school sweetheart, Randell Crowley. They got married two years ago and now they are expanding their family.

"I'm not gonna date for a while now. I just wanna focus on me," I said as Elias started playing with my necklace. He let go of my necklace and started putting his fingers in his mouth. "Awe, auntie's baby is hungry," I held him up and kissed his chubby cheek. He then smiled at me which melted my heart.

Tonight, Elizabeth and Randell asked me to babysit Elias for the night because they are going to some gala dinner together. I didn't hesitate, I came over as soon as I can because those two deserve a night out because they have been working hard when it comes to taking care of Elias.

"Carter in da house!" I heard as the front door opened.

I groaned real loud as soon as I heard that obnoxious voice. I heard Elizabeth chuckling next to me.

"Wazz up ladies," Shawn said walking in the living room and he plopped himself down on the other couch. "Wazz good godson?" He smiled as he munched on the chewing gum in his mouth.

I still can't believe Randell and Elizabeth let a person like Shawn be Elias's godfather. I've known Shawn since high school and he was that basketball player every girl wanted as a boyfriend but not me. He still annoys the crap out of me. I bet he has never had a stable relationship because he's always chasing around whores and basically can't keep his dick in his pants. I'm surprised he ain't got a baby mama.

"Why are you staring at me baby girl?" Shawn said which snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't even notice I was staring at him. "You like what you see Bumblebee?" He smiled at me.

I've always hated that nickname 'Bumblebee' but Shawn's stupid ass still calls me that.

"How many times must I tell you that I don't like that name? 'Bey' would have been fine," I dryly said.