Part 14

I know its been long since I have updated this book but ya I do have health issues preventing me from doing so..I hope readers will understand.Not prrof read for sure.Construxtive criticism accepted...Pls do vote and comment..Lots of love..

All others around them:Aw.........

Chahal and harry singing(badly):Rab ne bana di jodi.......(bgm)

And rahul looked at bhuvi,sakshi bhabhi,ritu and anu holding his ears as if saying sorry...

Out of no where rohit shouted yippeee doing a bhangra and asked rahul :wat do you mean by you or harry will be the god father?wo tho main hu na by default..mera bestie hai wo..He/she will be mera angel or champ..

This sparkled  another  chaos where jadeja started whispher yelling:are sharma ji...tujhse pehle  hi mein hu na uska bestie...wo bhi u-19 se..so mera pehla haq hai.. which led to the juniors actually stopping their argument and listen to ro-jaddu..

Sakshi looked at mahi as if saying ab aap hi sambhaliye ..

Then mahi bhai said excitedly hugging virat:tum dono kyun honge re godfather...wo tho mera cheeku ka baccha hai,tho hogaya na baat..mein hu god father..."

This made sakshi look at jinks and others mouthing:he has also lost it...dimag bech ke aagaye aap ka mahi bhai bhi...y...y only us...."making jinks and others laugh whereas vi is lyk mein kaha phas gaya hu...

The night ya rather early morning ended on a very good note and all of them finally like finally went back to sleep..

The good news abt our trio being back alive is broadcasted all over the world the next day and the internal ICT good news is also shared with dada,sachin and ab who congratulated vi very ecstatically..

Leap of 4 years:

Leap

Leap

Leap

In this 4 years Indian Team reached newer heights winning back to back worldcups of 2022(T 20),2023(50 ovrs) ,2024(T 20) and ICC Test Chamiponship as well and is the  top team across all formats..

August 3,2025(Eden Gardens),3 rd Test match between IND and NZ:

The first two matches were won by India courtesy of Virat,Jinks,Jassi,Jaddu(in the first) and Rohit,Pujara,Mayhul,Bhuvi(in the second).Virat was rested for the third test due to a hamstring injury and Shrey came in his place.

3rd day,2nd session(NZ batting):

Ranchi:

A certain Dhoni had observed a mad glint and ankhon se ankhon tak ka conversation between a sane Ajju on the field and  his not so sane cheeku in the dugout.Before thinking whats wrong,he is interrupted by Sakshi who asked Dhoni"Ab kya naya kaand karne wale hai yeh log?" to which he looked at her questioningly acting all confused.

Sakshi:Mahi aap na utna act mat kijiye..aap pe suit nahi karega..You would have also noticed that mad glint in both of their eyes.(and when mahi bhai was abt to interrupt,she again said)fikar mat kijiye...yeh sirf humko pata chalega..utna saaf saaf nahi dikh raha tha..par hum kya kare..humko tho unn aankhon ko padne ka aadat hogaya na..aapka pagal kiddos bhi na(she said face palming and winking)

Mahi bhai(laughing along with her):pata nahi...kuch tho hai jo hume pata chalega..

Eden Gardens:

Jinks left the field due to an injury(*winking*) while taking a catch(P.S:I dont want to show jinks in badlight here..he is my fav..this is not doing anything wrong...coz they are already in winning position..and this is not against rules..no bad comments on this please..) leaving Rohit as the captain as he is the vice captain of this test match.