Part 13

Irritated with all this,nushkie immediately shouted:chup....sab log ekdum chup...wo room kisika bhi nahi hai and at the sametime sab ka hai...teekh hai...now without any noise,like good children jao...jaake so jao sab log...ha no fighting in the room..ok?mattresses bhi hai extra waha...kuch jarurat hai tho mujhe bulao...waise rah ko pata hai...phir bhi...

Listening this 2 persons are completed shocked,while 1 is a confused state and the other is raising his imaginary collar..

While Rohit and virat were shocked seeing this kaali ma avatar of their behan and biwi respectively,mahi bhai is confused ki yeh kiddos itne jaldi kaise maan gaye and thought mahi bachke rehna padega iss ICT ki naari shakti se whereas inspite of the scoldings too ,rahul is happy and proud coz bhabhi said "rah ko pata hai" which shows that he knows the best abt this house(yippeeee......)

Finally all left to their respective rooms(Rohika and Virushka in one room,NuVi and RadhInkya in one,Mahakshi and kids in other two rooms respectively).

After an hour:

Ah....

nahi na...

meraa kaam hai wo...

nahi mera hai...dekhlena...

(Guess karlo ab ye kaha se hai)..

....

...

..

With a series of shouts,yells and arguments like this the  from kids room ,occupants of the other three rooms were woken up and rushed towards the kids room(mahi bhai,rohirat with support from respective partners) to find all of them shouting crazy and fighting with pillows...

Seeing all this and being already frustrated mahi bhai shouted:chup...ekdum chup....

Like a class that gets silent when teacher or princial shouts on them,the entire kiddo gang became silent at once...

Mahi bhai:Ab batao ...kya hua...kyun lad rahe ho tum log?aur kisne shuru kiya?

Then again a series of isne kiya,jassi ne kiya,rah ne kiya started but a sharp look from mahi made them shut their mouth...

Then looking at virat,rahuliya started saying:bhai ...actually yeh hua ki jab hum sab log andar aaye the na,i wanted to sleep on the right side of the bed,par harry was saying right side uska hai...and jab hum dono fight kar rahe the jassi ne aake waha occupy kar liya..

So,meine bas yahi bola ki that aane wale baby mujhe jyada pyar karega..

tho harry ne bola nahi nahi wo hoga uss baby ka godfather par meine bola nahi mein 

then out of no where rishu said he is the official babysitter of ICT ,so baby uss se jyaada pyar karega..

Par jassi ne bola he is the most lovable kiddo of the team so baby will also love him the most...

Ye sun ne ke baad mahi bhai,vi and ro are lyk are...yeh baby ka topic kaha se agaya beech mein and 

vi said:kya baby...kaha ka baby...and kiska baby...

Tab realise hua ki pure team ko including kiddos jinko actually pata nahi tha kuch baby ke baare mein but just for the sake of argument started saying abt the baby and all of them started looking at rahul jinhone actually ye topic start kiya and jisko actually pata hai abt anushka's pregnancy

And sakshi,bhuvi,anu ,ritz,radhu and nupur looked at rahul with glaring eyes and if they could kill rah would be long dead..

Par abhi bhi  rah ko realisation nai hua ki they dont know and looked at a questioning vi and said:obviously aapka...aur kiska?

This made NuVi,sakz,ritz and anu bang their heads...

Now the entire room is silent upon knowing this information and virat didnt know if this is true,whether the information he heard is true or not..So,he looked at anushka and her shy nod conveyed everything to him..He is gonna be a dad...omg.....The freaking hell....He is gonna be a father...They are gonna be parents..He even didnt know how to process this information...That feeling...He is unable to express what all he is feeling..Lyk on top of the world...and what not..

Meanwhile this silence and no reaction on his part troubled anu a bit thinking may be he isnt ready..But all her doubts got trashed out of the window when he came and hugged her so tight pecking her forehead and whispering thank you so much continuously..

After 5 min,nushkie become conscious of the people and said vi...sab log dekh rahe hai...

Vi replied:ha dekhno dho...mera hi legally wedded wife ho tum..kisi padosi ka biwi thodi na hai..

(To this everyone around chuckled but Virushka ignored them).

She said :vi bacche bi hai...chodo na...

Vi replied:tho kya...aur ye kya bacche bacche laga rakha hai tu,ritu aur sakshi bhabhi ne...wo sab log 18 plus hi hai...bache nahi hai teri bacche...legally adults hai madam wo sab log indian constitution ke mutabik se...And for ur kind information teri jo bacche hai na unmein se jyada logon ko already girlfriends bhi hai...

All the kids collectively:hawwwww.....dekha mahi bhai aapne,vi bhai ne humne paraya kar diya...bhabhi ko bhi kiddos bolne se inkaar kar diya...abhi tak baby nahi aaya hai and already paraya kar diya..dekho na....hayee bhagwan...uthale...humara koi nahi hai ab iss zaalim duniya mein..

mahi bhai:chup shaitano...

Nushkie said:accha...socho baad mein tum khud embarass ho jaoge yeh moment ko yaad karke...chodo na...

Vi:yeh jo news tumne diya na madam iss ke liye aisi sau embarassments bhi qubool hai meiko...sab seh lunga...waise kuch jyaada express nahi kar pa raha hu but I LOVE YOU ....I LOVE YOU...

All others around them:Aw.........

Chahal and harry singing(badly):Rab ne bana di jodi.......(bgm)

And rahul looked at bhuvi,sakshi bhabhi,ritu and anu holding his ears as if saying sorry...

I dont even know how it panned out to be...Coz I have written this in 10 min abhi with whatever that came to my mind in the first place...This is exclusively for all the loyal readers who are constantly asking me to update the next part of this...And ya i know this is a bit short but pls adjust karlijiye ga...*puppy eyes*...Thank you so much guys fr ur constant support and love..And sorry ki its been late to post this...Not proof read..Constructive criticism accepted..Pl do vote and comment...Lots of love...