Sneak peek

Leap from the before chapter:

Press conference:
Reporters:So Dada are the rumours true??

Dada:As already said by you,they are rumours and don't fall for fake news articles..Only trust the information released from BCCI..

Reporters:Well,so with all the recent happenings,is there any change in the playing xi??

Captain:Yes..The 15 member squad is as follows
Shikhar,myself,Ajinkya,Shreyas,Rishabh,Shubhman,Jadeja,Bhuvi,Bumrah,Kuldeep,Chahal, Navdeep,Abhishek,Deepak and Hardik..

Reporters:How much is this gonna affect the team performance..

Captain:That you guys can decide after our performance and Thank you..We'll take a leave.

Distant place at the same time:

Man:What?? Aise kaise ho sakta hai?? Kab hua?? kitne time hogaya??waha sab kaise hai??Ok  mein yaha baat karke dekhta hu...Any changes just let me know...pls...u know this is how much  important  and personal to me..So pls keep me updated...

The man frantically starts walking out in deep thoughts...

Hello everyone...So this is a sneak peek to the next chapter and let's see who will guess the scenario or chronology or the persons correctly...Not proof read..Pls do vote and comment... Constructive criticism accepted..Incase of any improvements ,do let me know...Inline comment your guesses and person according to the situation...I'll reveal the person who has guessed it correctly...Lots of love...