Part-17

Everyone are waiting with baited breath for the answer of Aarna and Arshit and listening Ani chu , Anku chu ,Rah chu and Ashu chu  ,Bhuvi,Mayank,Rahul and Shreyas are super delighted and they are  almost on cloud nine...It is as if they have won some Jung yes probably the most toughest one of their life and they passed it with flying colours according to them...

And the ones whose names were not taken sat with their faces losing the shine and smile....This made both aru and ari stand on the table in the middle of room and aru said"Aisa saddy mat ho jao aap log....pehle suno na...."

Ro very cutely said bolo na angel....

Ari then said"mamu....GGF 1 ne sirf chachus ke baare mein pucha na...isiliye humne aap sab logon ke bare mein nahi bola..." looking at ro with almost tears in his eyes thinking he and his sister made their favourite people sad....

That mamu word made Ro remember the first day Ari called him so...

A two and half year Ari very silently lazing on the sofa perked up immediately after he heard his father referring to his Ro chachu as Sharma...

Vi:Aeyyyy Sharma....wo tera galti hai...mera nahi...so tujhe hi jinksy se baat karna padega ..This time Sharma should manofy Rahane not Kohli....

A very confused Ari asked his mother(Anushka) :Mumma....Ro chachu is your brother kya??

Nush very casually replied yes remembering Ro's constant dialogue of us Sharma's should flock together...tu mera behan hai Nush and all...

Ari:He is also Sharma??

Nush:Ha baba...waise kya hua. ...

Ari:kuch nahi ... and he left to inform the same to his sister....

Bas the next time Ro came to the Kohli's house,the entire Kohli and Sharma household is shocked listening both Aru and Ari referring him as mamu but nevertheless Rohit still thinks Mamu is even more pyara than chacha ..

Whereas on the otherside for Ajinkya it has always been jink ya,never a bade papa nor chachu just jink ya ..It all started when Virat decided to humour his jinksy by making his kids call Ajinkya as Ajinkya yaya(which refers to bade papa in marathi according to google) and he so wanted to tease Jinksy saying that he is older than Virat ..A 9 month old Aru who found it very difficult ,sort of combined both into Jink ya (shortened version of yaya and also pun intended jink ya is shortened of Ajinkya too) and made it Jink ya...That struck just like a bubble gum to a surface and a leech to a leg ki now even  nidhu,sammy also started calling him jink ya....(p.s:poor jinkya...)

Jaddu:Ekdum mere veer ke bacche hai ye dono....

Ari:Arey GGF1 mein gussa hu aapse...dekho aapke Maddy Maddy ki wajah se hi sab saddy saddy hogaye....

Manish:Haina ari baccha...tera GGF1 ekdum nikamme insaan hai...

This made sir jadeja pout at aru knowing the girl's weakness...

Aru:Nahi GGF2 .....Ghostly Godfather is the best.....

Manish:Accha mujhse jyada??

Aru:Ha Goody Godfather....coz he has horses and swords....And because dada loves him more than you...(last line kehke she winks at veer and escapes)...

Jaddu: yippeeeee......finally itne saal baad sabuth mila.....my veer loves me more than this gadha manisha....yipee....yippeee....mei Jamnagar jaake mera luno,monu,monty,ponty sab ko bataunga...

At the sametime,Manish looks red eyed throwing fire at veer as if asking sach hai kya??

Veer(gulping):Arey manisha...woh bacchi hai...aisa kuch nahi....I love both of u equally...

Kuli ,Rishu and jassi(like a song):Jaddu bhai ye sab monty,ponty kaun hai... hawwwww 😱😱😱😱😱...aapne nahi bataya humko...nidhu ko aur bhi siblings hai kya??jinko aapne cupboard pe chupa liya Jamnagar mein....dekha virat bhaiyya aapne??.....dekha....jaddu bhai ne itna bada dhoka diya humare saath...

(P.S:Jass has gone mad due to the emotional atyachar on him by kul and Rishu which made him dramatic here)

"Yeh Jassi bhai,Rishu bhai aur kul bhai ko kya hua papa achanak??wo log harry bhai jaisa kyun kar rahe hai??"This time it is Aliyah Dhawan,the eldest of the ICT kid lot who said this...

The same sentiments are reciprocated by the entire kid gang who literally took after her habit of calling almost the under 27 section of ICT as bhaiyya's even though they are very much younger to them(ofcourse barring harry who inspite of being over 27 was never called chachu)...

Aarna slowly moved towards mahi bhai and standing in front of him she asked "Mahe.....Mahe....y do you call me  and Arshit as cc.."

Listening this virat said a bit helplessly annoyed"uff....I don't know wat to do with this girl...I mean I seriously don't understand how she comes up with such ridiculous nicknames and naming conventions which are not at all linked...See Mahe it seems...bachpan se i never understood y she called bhai as Mahe"

This made the entire room look at him as if saying look who is talking which made him immediately shut his mouth sheepishly....

Turning towards Aarna who is  so eagerly waiting for her answer,Mahi bhai finally said cc maane  chota cheeku ... Tere papa  ko mein humesha cheeku bulata hu na kyun ki wo mera cheeku hai  isilye tum dono  cc ho...ab samjhi chota cheeku??"

Aru asked "wahi ... cheeku hi kyun Mahe?"

Rohit squealing lyk a monkey on fire said" arey angel meine dikhaya na wo comic aapko, usmein ek  rabbit tha"

Aru started laughing saying" seriously papa..aap wo rabbit jaise the kya..bilkul chubby bubby...ek dum golu molu.. bahuth cute lag raha hoga na aap...hehheheheh"

Virat puts a sad face for fun,but hamari sam how can she see her vi chachu sad..So she comes to vi ek hi jhatke mein ,hugging him she said " koi baat nahi chachu ,aap tho tab the par papa tho abhi bhi hai na bilkul cute sa chubby bubby...."and vi-sam did a hi-fi...

This made ro's eyes literally come out of sockets and said shaitan ki bacchi...
shararati ek dum jyada hogaya tera...then in sync both vi and sam muttered" nahi nahi..rohit ki bacchi "running from there to mahi bhai..

Seeing the tired face of Virat after running ,Mahi bhiayya said "ro mera cheeku baccha ko tang mar karo..he is after all my second fav kohli..."

To this ro said:baccha nahi gadha hai kahika...he has wrapped you around his pinky finger just like how these kids had wrapped him...

Everyone left laughing when the wags called them fr lunch. ..But listening what mahi bhai said someone is not at all happy....Guess karo kaun...

Kaun...
Kaun...

Kaun...

Arey humara cheeku himself...

After sam left,virat asked mahi bhai:mahi bhai ..

M:ha cheeku...

Virat pouting:wo kaun hai ..

M:wo kaun hai matalb kaun hai....

Virat:arey wahi bhai..aapka first fav kohli??

Mahi bhai laughing and Ruffling his hair:arey itni jalan sehat ke liye accha nahi hai cheeku....phir bhi wo...wo...koi nahi balki Saroj ma hi hai...for giving a kohinoor like you  to me,humara team and India...

Literally happy tears coming out of his eyes virat said I love you so much bhai...

Mahi bhai replied:I love you more mera cheeku baccha...

****************************************
Well after a long hiatus,I finally updated....And this marks the end of yet another book of mine...Don't know how the last part panned out to be..Thank you so much to all my dear and loyal readers for their continuous support in form of both votes and comments...And special mention to my spam fam...Thank you so much guys...Until the next time...Lots of love..Adios...

Prahatika