The Aftermath

This is kinda a filler chapter to bring things back to normal...Not proof read...Pls do vote and comment.. Constructive criticism accepted..

Virat shrugged his shoulders and in  an attempt to make everything normal,he said

Arey rahuliya...ab tum tho khud mujhe cheeku bhaiyya bulaya...wow..if I had known itna izzat aur attention milega tho kabka aisi types ka kuch karti...

Rohit added saying ha haina vi....bahuth pehle hi karna chahiya tha Humko...

Thwaak...
Thwaak...

This statement of theirs was followed by resounding  of  a slap...

It was Bhuvi and Jinks who slapped vi and ro respectively...(kudos to ppl who have guessed it)..

This made the entire room gape in shock towards them...

Virat who wasnt expecting this slap atleast from Bhuvi was shell -shocked and held his palm towards the cheek and said "Abey...itna jhor se kaun maarte hai.. bahuth jyada lagi...thoda sochna chahiye na..."

Bhuvi replied shouting "Tum ne socha kya??Tum ne socha kya.. ye jo kaand karne se pehle...Aur dusri baat lagi na...bahuth buri tarikha se lagi na... Aur lagaana bhi chahiye...Isiliye maara hai taaki kuch pain tumhe bhi ehsaas ho...And jyaada dramebaaz mat ban...unn logon ne jo kiya tere saath uss se tho kam hi hai ye thappad....."

Vi:Are bhuvi....suno Na...

Bhuvi:kya sunu main...aur kyun sunu...Zara se bhi ehsaas hai kya tujhe what I have gone through...I have re-lived the last words you spoke  to me before this ,through the entire ordeal...Throughout a torturing and frustrating span of 2 days...

While vi struggled to think might have offended him so much and what did he speak ,others looked at Bhuvi questioningly..Bhuvi looked at vi as if asking bolu kya and virat nodded being confused himself...

Flashback(Bhuvi telling everyone in the room):

Before they leave for the stadium,the entire team is having their breakfast peacefully(p.s:I mean jitna peacefully ho sakta hai utna... obviously it's ICT...so don't expect anything except a chaotic environment)..

Ro and virat teasing each other,Harry irritating kuli and yuzi giving it back to him... Navdeep and jassi talking over the strategies...

After finishing the breakfast and before  leaving to Jinks room (Ro and vi),virat called Bhuvi and said..

Bhuvi..mein Jinks ke paas ja raha hun...seedha bus pe aake milunga tumhe..yeh pura sambhal lena...mein jaa raha hun..."

And that is the last virat has spoken to Bhuvi before getting onto the bus...Even in the bus Bhuvi was sitting beside Harry to control the damage and this didn't allow any form of communication between both of them ..

End of flashback..

Bhuvi:That stupid mein jaa raha hun...tum sambhal le....u idiot...I know u said it in a different context but tumhe Zara se bhi idea hai kya kitna torment kiya wo words mujhe...."

He started sobbing hugging virat tightly...Virat has his eyes down to the floor and the entire room fell silent..

Dada and sach who were at the entrance of the room till now ,reached mahi and sat beside his bed....If looks could kill mahi bhai would have been 50 ft under the floor by the glaring looks which were being given by Dada...

Dada:bola tha meine...dhyaan rakh ..nahi tujhe tho bada hero banna hai..wo bhi action wala...ab bhugto...

Mahi bhai gave a puppy look and said Dada...yaha nahi pls...bacche sab hai...pls... which immediately melted Dada and he started patting His Mahiya's hair...

At the same time ,Rohit who was awarded a slap by Jinks was looking at him lyk ab maine kya kiya..?

To which Jinks replied saying:The great Virat Kohli ke paas tho akal hai hi nahi par tujhme kabse uska bhoot chadne lagi...Wo tho hai hi arrogant,jerk,reckless,senseless, and behuda insaan hai(virat starts protesting which was royally ignored by Jinks)...jo bina soch samajh ke sab kuch karte hai...without even thinking abt the consequences...And you Mr.Rohit Sharma ...you were supporting him...And ab itna kuch raita phelake and itni disgusting and irresponsible baatein bolke dekho kitna innocently ye dono puch rahe hai ki hum ne kya kiya...?As if they are sach mein innocent??

Brainless idiots... stupids...he started muttering..

To which virat replied saying "Are meri dombvili express... shanth...shanth...saans lo...gehri saans lo...lo na pehle..." And started trying to meet Jinks eyes...

But jinksy promptly refused...He is afraid that he will loose his control if he talk to virat right now...

Par virat bhi koi kasar nahi choda to irritate Jinks and Jinks had to finally relent...

Jinks: shaant hone ko mat kaho mr.Kohli... 50 hours,27 minutes and 45 sec....I died every minute to get a glimpse of you both...mein bahuth gussa hu tum dono se actually..tujhe pata hai kya how it feels...how it feels when u even don't know what happened to your best friends...do u even know how I would have felt jab u both were at gunpoint by them...mera dam ghut raha tha...to be frank...I felt lyk a fish out of the water ..On one-side I can't break down and make the kids tensed and on otherside I didn't even know how u guys were...mera jaan jaa raha tha minute by minute when I saw those ppl hit you and ro...blood dripping from both of you...can you even freaking imagine...how much I would have been shouting here seeing this...How badly I wanted to exchange places with you so that both of you could be safe...And the worst was when we came to know that place blasted...My brain went to an automode...It haunted me that I couldn't see you guys...Atleast for the last time...It tormented me that I was unable to save you guys..I would have given every single penny in the world and would have moved the world to hell and back to just get a single glimpse of you both...Nahi ...tumhe kaisa pata hoga ye sab...tum dono tho pure planning karke chale gaye the mujhe yaha akela chod kar...mahi bhai bhi nahi tha....mein kisko bataun mera haal...ab bolo... shanth ho jaun mein...you don't have a freaking clue Vi...you dont"
And started wailing loudly...

Vi:sh.....sh...jinksy...sh....ab sab teekh hai na....aaja yaha aaja...sh...you're frightening everyone...

Saying so Jinks hugged both rohit and virat tightly together (p.s:ab yeh kaise hua and all mat puchiye ..imagine ro and vi ka beds bahuth nearby hain)..

This made everyone's eyes teary in the entire room as they are seeing Bhuvi and Jinks  who have been so strong like pillars breaking down for the first time in the last 2 days...

Seeing  ro wincing very badly

Jinks:Ab yeh bata...bahuth pain ho raha hai kya...main kuch madad karu...

Seeing this ,ro raised an eyebrow towards vi as if saying dekha he loves me more...To which vi started whining saying to mahi bhai:dekho na mahi bhai...no one loves me...yeh sab log chilla rahe hai mujhpe..

To which mahi bhai said:Nahi...chillana nahi chahiye...aarti utarna chahiye na tujhe..

This made the entire team laugh along with Ro,Dada and Sachin too...

Ro:Dekha mahi bhai bhi mere hi team mein hai...

Vi made a sad puppy face towards mahi bhai...

Mahi bhai:First of all Mr.Sharma,aap bhi kuch kam nahi ho...tera bhi hoga...sabr rakho thoda...And ha ab koi nahi daantega mere baccha ko...

Jinks:Bhai....kab tak aise aap usko support karenge aise??yeh cheeky cheeku ko....

This made vi whine to mahi bhai again bhai...dekho na...cheeku bula raha hai wo...

Mahi bhai: Humesha....kyun ki "He is my cheeku always....sirf mera...❤️❤️❤️".....

Dada and sach had a look of pride on their faces seeing how quick their Mahiya turned to mahi bhai upon hearing his kids whining and shaked their heads in disbelief. ....

All's well that ends well ....