The Beginning of the End

India,2021

And this time it's a splendid cover drive from the Indian captain which won them the ICC Men's T20 Worldcup 2021..And the celebrations begin at the Eden Gardens,Kolkatta..India wins another T20 cup after 15 years...This win as we have witnessed is a combined effort from the entire team .Rohit and Rahul were in a splendid form each obtaining their fifties and a century from the skipper himself...And bowling la jawab tha...Bumrah,Bhuvi,Shami and the spin twins..each sharing two wickets among them ..Chaliye chalthe hai stadium ki taraf..chalne se pehle we can see the pride clearly in the faces of Dada ,Mahi ,Laxman,Raina and Dravid...

So pehle chalthe Dada and co ki taraf ..These people(Dada and co)are going into the stadium to congratulate our team

Wait... There's something happening in the stadium..
The Indian team captain,vice captain and the entire team are giving a god of honour to these legends out of no where and we can clearly see tears flowing betraying their eyes...

Is history repeating itself like WC 2011...Yes it seems so....The entire Indian team split themselves in carrying their favourite legends..Virat and Rohit carrying their favourite Dhoni,Rahul and Bhuvi carrying Raina,Kulcha and Jassi carrying Dada,Shami and Rahane carrying Dravid,Shikhar and Jadeja carrying Laxman...This moment is splendid ...its so special...We wish even sachin sir was here to wish this very very special moment here today with all of us but as we know his wife is undergoing surgery in U.K,he had to be there(pls don't kill me....imaginary yaar...maaf kar dijiye...can't have many other players...and once he already experienced it in 2011..so I didn't repeat that here)...par jaha pe bhi ho wo obviously bahuth khush honge iss bat ke upar and he would have been obviously watching this match too...

Stadium mein celebrations are giving the feel that this year diwali has come very early to India...
So chaliye chalthe hai pehle our esteemed BCCI President aur Bengal ki shaan ,Kolkatta ke prince Sourav Dada ki taraf..

Commentator:So batayiye Dada,how r u feeling ryt now??

Dada:Actually this feels so good,This is the first ICC trophy we have won after I became BCCi president and that too at Eden gardens which is like Mecca of India and my own hometown...This feels so surreal..The boys have shown a lot of character and the way they evolved be it Virat,Rohit, Rahul ya Jassi,Shami or Kulcha it's been  so wonderful watching them grow..And honestly I feel like a proud school principal whose favourite teacher ka class students won some very big competition to the school...The team that Mahi groomed has achieved something of this magnitude..Honestly it's still surreal...(with teary eyes and pride in his eyes)

Commentator:Agle badte hai Rahul and Laxman ki taraf...so Laxman and Rahul,how does this feel??

Rahul and Laxman:Well,this is something which you can't put it in words..Iam so happy that these guys managed to achieve  something which we were never fortunate of achieving...We are so proud of them and this feels Very Very special watching the youngsters who were groomed infront of you achieving a worldcup and gifting something lyk god of honour and taking us on a path through the entire stadium lyk this...we are so proud of them...

Commentator:So,Raina aap kuch kehna chahte ho??

Raina:Well ...Having experienced something lyk this back in 2011 where we were carrying Sachin paaji to these ppl carrying me lyk this after this tremendous win feels so special and especially you should have seen Mahi..He was on the moon and he is definitely very very proud of his entire team..

Commentator:Speaking of M.S,where is M.S?? And ya there he is...talking to his favourite juniors Virat,Rohit and Jinks..before we go on to have a chat with him,let's go to to the presentation ceremony...

Presentation ceremony:

Harsha Bhogle:
Before we go on to anything else,so how are we doing tonight??Feels amazing ryt??

So may I know request the captain of Indian team Mr.Virat Kohli to come up and collect the T20 worldcup 2021(I know I know actually Man of series ,match and losing captain sab announce karne ke baad trophy dete hai par phir bhi mere story ke liye imagine first they are giving winners trophy)..

Now we can see something strange happening.Virat has gone to the commentator interviewing Dada,Laxman,Raina,Rahul and beckoned Rohit to do the same with MS and brought them to the presentation podium...

Harsha Bhogle:This is something which was never done before but on the request of Virat,the trophy was received by MS,Laxman,Raina,Rahul,Virat and Dadaa...(well my imagination again)...

Receiving the trophy Virat has given it to youngsters,rohit and Jinks...

Harsha Bhogle:Now may I call upon Virat ,the winning captain to speak a few words...

Ignore mistakes...not proof read...inline comments are appreciated...Writing fanfiction for the first time..Pls do check my other book about Hulrat..Constructive criticism accepted...Pls vote and comment...Bura hai tho pls let me know ,will try to improve...This after the first two parts is gonna be about Mahirat,Rohirat , Vinks and others...