The Way Back to Them??

Well before I go into the next part of story,few ppl have messaged me questioning whether the details written in the other story(You're so important) about the 2nd odi between India and Aus are true..Well..all the details abt the match lyk no celebration at 50, runout chances and no reactions from Virat etc are all true and are written after going through the details of the match.The background reason is my imagination and that's not true...Any further information  abt the match can be seen in youtube highlights or commentary ..Thank you. ...And yeh part bhi thoda action bhara hua hai ,so pls bear with it and imagine it ..

I don't want to loose the flow by splitting the update...So this is lyk the biggest I have ever written(shayad more than 2400 words) ...So read it carefully and incase of any doubts pls do reach out...Actions sequences are completely imaginary,so pls do accept....

Next part continuation:

BCCi office:

Man on phone:Mujhe aapse ek help chahiye

Dada (having an idea what is):No....an undoubted no...

Man:pehle sun tho lijiye mein kya puchne wala hu ...

Dada:Mahiya(kudos to ppl who guessed it correctly ..many of u did)..kabse mujhe teri rah samjhne ke liye  baaton ki jarurat padi??na pehle thi aur na aage hoga ..isiliye bol raha hu no ..

Mahi:Dada samjhiye na....wo mere bacche hai dada...I know ki aap aur sachin paaji bahuth try kar rahe hai by talking with home minister and the top officers(so these are the ppl abt whom dada asked sach sir in the previous updates that baat hui kya un logon se aisa)..but mera baath bhi ek baar suniye...pls...dada

Dada(knowing he can't sway mahi in this matter):So,now you want to be the liaison between indian government and BCCI for this...ryt...wahi hai na??

Mahi:Ha dada...For them also it's beneficial as I'm already trained a bit in the army..honorary hi sahi but lt.colonel hu...And thodi bahuth army stint experience bhi hai..so maan jayegenge wo log bhi...help kijiye na dada...pls..

Dada:teekh hai Mahiya...mei dekhta hu .tum na jyaada fikar mat kar and ha sakshi se jaruur baat karna...bye...

Mahi calls sakshi and lets her know the same...Inspite of having her own apprehensions about this entire ordeal,knowing mahi won't give up and because of the  love towards her lovely devars she agreed to it after giving him many instructions and take care kind of words (imagine the convo..)

She comes into the living room to see a grim looking anushka and Ritika both holding to each other..Seeing sakshi,anushka starts talking ..

Anushka:aayiye na bhabhi...kya sab ho raha hai bhabhi ...hum sab ne(mahi,sakshi,ro,ritz and team) tho kya kya sochke rakha hai vi ko surprise karne ke liye on his birthday. ..Mahi bhai and Ro specifically requested leave saying personal reasons(to army and bcci respectively) to be with him on his special day...And uske baad pura trip plan kiya Ro and bhai ne milke just because zivu wanted sometime with Sammy and ro wanted his "me time"with bhai...(thanks to Mahiro457 for this amazing idea for Rohit's personal leave request)..par yaha dekho na bhabhi kya ho raha hai and she starts wailing along with an already sobbing ritu..sakshi starts consoling them..

At the same time Team Room(Mumbai):

ABD comes running  to Taj and started banging on the said room by housekeeping ..K.L opened the door and let him in...The entire team which is kind of already anticipating him ,greeted him with grave and grim voices..

Having a look at the entire team,AB realised that MS is missing  to provide them  the req moral support which is being clearly seen  and may be probably this is one of the scratch that the most weakest moment he has seen the Indian team in..