Sneak peek into the next chapter

Iam actually busy and stuck up with office work...So,giving a sneak peek for the next  chapter..
This is kind of guess  who are they update...Pls do comment your guesses abt who the below mentioned ppl in the update are as an inline comment near the dialogue..(A small gift to the person who will guess them correctly..👻🙈)...Lots of love...

Scene 1:

Person 1(On phone):Sir,mahi bhai call pick nahi kar raha hai...Aur news  wale bhi  kuch anap shanap baatein bol rahe hai.. aap batado kya hua??

Person 2(On other side):Aapka mahi bhai wo location pe gaye hai..Aur news pe jo bhi hai wo sach hai....

This made the person 1 fall on the floor at once with a thud and started wailing loudly ..

Scene2:

Two ppl hugging each other  didn't know what to do or say and   the entire room with the group of ppl is in a complete chaos..

Scene 3:

Two ppl were just rooted  to the spot without any reaction ..They are neither screaming not crying ...It's just as if the life is sucked out of them...

Scene 4:
Person 1(On Phone):Tum....tum ja sakte ho kya??

Person 2(On the other side):Hm...Hum chalthe hai waha ...Tum tera aur waha sabka dhyan rakhna.._ bhai kaisa hai...

Fast forward Scene5:

Person:  Honorary Lt.Colonel Mahendra Singh Dhoni had been a exemplary soldier ...I am iterating the fact honorary to just make a point that inspite of many ppl being awarded the same,they have never tried to get the on-field experience..But here we are talking abt  a man for whom the country had always been his first love ...And he has been a true fauji until his last breath... Mr.Virat Kohli and Mr.Rohit Sharma being common civilians have shown astounding courage and enormous bravery in fighting those terrorists inorder to save their team mates...They have also shown extreme tact and willpower in fulfilling a belief which their captain no no their bhai has instilled in them forever...That "Watan ka Aage Kuch Bhi Nahi,Khud Bhi Nahi"..This is a day which we and the entire nation will.mever forget...This is a day which killed the hopes of billions of ppl...