Twenty-sixth chapter

Start from the beginning

"How do you like it?" She asked.

"Believe me I have never felt as much emotion in my life so far as I have in these two weeks." I said.

"I try to change." She said shyly.

"You are on the right track." I said.

"Thanks to you." She smiled. I smiled too. We were still looking at each other for a while, but I turned away in confusion.

"Have you studied yet?" I asked without looking at her.

"Shit! Math. Can you help me?" I nodded. "I'll be back."

After I helped her to do her homework.

"Let's watch a movie!" She said.

"Theoretically there is a fairy tale called Hazbin Hotel which isn't really a fairy tale. The others tell me about it, but I didn't understand. Do you want to watch it?" I shrugged.

"If you want." I said.

"I will make popcorn. Do you want cheese popcorn or salty popcorn?" I bowed my head confused. "Sorry! I forget it. Come with me!" I looked up and smiled.

After we made it, we went to the living room and Liz turned on the movie. It's really not a fairy tale. The luck was that Noel wasn't here and couldn't hear these words. Liz commented sometimes. Alright. She commented a lot many times, but it wasn't bother me.

"It was interesting." She said finally.

"It was good. Are there several parts of that?"

"So far this is the only." She looked at her phone. "Did you like it so much?" I nodded with a smile. "Who was your favorite character?"

"Angel Dust." She opened her mouth but didn't say anything for a little time. "Is it serious?" I nodded. "I thought Vaggie or Charlie." She said.

"Why?" I frowned.

"They like each other. This is my assumption. Vaggie seems to do everything for Charlie. She is like you." She said. I blushed.

"What are you doing?" Noel opened the door and walked next to the couch.

"Did you eat popcorn and you didn't even leave some piece for me?" He asked in disbelief and folded his arms angrily.

"You can do it for yourself." Liz said without looking at him.

"But it's not that delicious if I make it." He pursed his lips. Liz sighed.

"Do I for you?" She asked.

"Cheese popcorn. Thank you!" He smiled.

Liz stood up and walked out. Noel sat down next to me and we watched TV until then.

"Here it is!" Liz gave him a bowl.

"It's not even cheesy." Noel said indignantly.

"I forget to mention." Liz touched her forehead and looked like as something come to her mind. "We ate the last one." She grinned.

Noel grabbed some popcorn and throw them at Liz. Liz opened her mouth and leaning over my legs grabbed some and throw them at Noel. They tossed each other, which could have been funny if you hadn't got some on your face and your hair. I stood up quickly and headed for the bathroom to get rid of all which landed in my hair. After I thought I was no longer have one somewhere, I stepped out the door. Alex had just come down the stairs and wanted to go into the living room, but I stood in front of him.

"Hi." I smiled embarrassingly.

"Hi." He said weirdly and tried to reach the door handle, but I preceded him.