Chapter 2

~There will be cussing in the next 2 chapters, probably more. If you're not ok with that...please dont read!~

-Chapter 2- 

PARKER'S POV:

I yawned as  I woke up. Damn..Last night was fun. GET UP!! My wolf Walker yells. JEESH, why in such a hurry? I reply. WE MEET OUR MATE TODAY, DUH! NO MORE SLUTS LIKE THE ONE LAST NIGHT!! Oh Yeah.  Today's my birthday today, I'm 17 but I don't want a mate. If it's one of the bimbo's I sleep with I will just tell them my rules. But a nerd? HA! That bitch is gettin' rejected!

Anyways, I get up and get ready for school. I have tons of bitches at school with my player looks. I have dirty blond hair, eyes blue as the sea (girls love that) and a bod even the teachers drool over. I'm the Alpha's son so I get away with anything and everything. I get into my mustang and pick up my best bro, Jackson. When we get to school my car is surrounded by my group of friends and sluts. All the girls have dressed extra skanky today to see if they are my mate, but hey! I'm not complaining. The main girl I sleep with thinks she is my girlfriend, but she's not. Her name is Vanessa. Vanessa come and gives me a proper kiss. I look at her outfit and whistle appreciatively. She was wearing a mini denim skirt that barely covered her ass and a tight top that showed her cleavage. 

"Hey babydoll" Nessa practically purred at me. "Hey sexy" I smirked when I saw all the girls swoon. "Come on, I have a gift for you" She said and pulled me into the janitors closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some janitor closet make-out with Nessa, we went to class. Now we're at lunch, as I walk in I smell the most amazing smell...it smelled like flowers and laundry (but in a good way).I look to see where it's coming from and see Nessa's older loser sister sitting by herself. Mate! Mate! Go claim our mate!! Walker shut up!  I walk up to her with my group behind me, we usually tease her and abuse her. When we approach, she looks up into my eyes and I can telll she knows we're mates. When an alpha meets his mate the whole pack can tell, and that's what happened. 

Everybody was astonished. NO! I cant have her! She ugly, weak, fat, nerdy, and a freaking loser! "Hey slut, get up!" I yell at her. She immediately does do. The whole cafeteria is looking by now, so minus well make a show out of it. "YOU ARE NOT MY MATE! YOU ARE A FAT, NERDY, UGLY LOSER WHO NOBODY LIKES! YOU'RE WEAK AND NOT LUNA MATERIAL, YOUR SISTER IS! I PARKER LEONARD WILSON, REJECT YOU, CORA LONDON EVERGREEN!"  I feel like my heart was breaking but I keep a straight face, I hate her she is ugly fat and I do not want her... I want her sister for my Luna.

I see her crying I just keep thinking how disgustingly weak she is, all while my wolf is going apeshit for rejecting her. She finally says something but it's shocking to everybody.

"You know what?! FUCK YOU! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE. IM TREATED LIKE A SLAVE BY THE PACK, MY PARENTS HATE ME, MY SISTER ABSOLUTELY DESPISES ME, I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL INCLUDING MY BITCH OF A MATE. SCREW YOU, SCREW ALL OF THIS!" She runs out of the school. Nessa just looks like she won the lottery and kisses me. Even thought my heart is aching I kiss her back. "Nessa?" "yeah baby?"  "You accept the position of Luna, my mate?" "of course I do!!!" I smile at her.