Chapter 26

Cora's POV: 

Fucking fantastic. 

First day of school, everyone decides to be a bitch. Now coming back to the pack house, what do we get? Oh yeah! HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING ROGUES?! SURPRISE!  

Once we got there though, we had no time for bitching, we hurried and shifted into our wolves once we ran to the backyard which connected to the forest. It was a horrendous sight. The once green grass was smothered in red. Blood was the most overpowering smell at the time and wolves were scattered over the area fighting dirt-ridden rogues.  

I immediately jumped into action. I grabbed the nearest rogues leg and bit down as hard as I could. POP! I mentally danced around in victory as the rogue whimpered for his broken leg.  Seeing as I was momentarily distracted, the bitch swiped at my faced. I felt blood starting to pour down my muzzle soon after. I stopped and stared at him and could feel him starting to get scared because now...

Now, I was pissed.

I growled lowly at my opponent and faked a right, he dodged and went to the left. Just what I wanted.  I attacked by grabbing the scruff of his throat with my jaw, and then I ripped it off. The rogue immediately dropped and I went on to the next rogue. This continued for about 30 minutes in which I had killed 4 more rogues. Then I saw a feminine figure emerging from the trees. She smirked and then shifted into an ugly dirty-blonde wolf that matched her hair in her human form. Then she attacked a big black wolf. And not just any black wolf, my chéri. 

I shifted back into my human self and used my mind control to throw her back into a tree. She shifted back and looked up at me in surprise. I smirked and held her there against the tree. I could see fear creeping into her eyes but she quickly masked it and put on smirk on her slutty face. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are, attacking my mate when he is already taking on multiple wolves? Huh? You stupid bitch." I said while releasing the force holding her up with my mind and replacing it with my hand. Around her neck.

She smirked before responding, "So you're the infamous Cora? The hybrid bitch of the Black Blood pack. Hmmm, I am very intrigued. Although I thought you would be prettier than this, you're so short!"

I was getting sick of this bitch so I just read her ugly, little slut mind. She started struggling because it is very uncomfortable to get your mind read. It feels like a hand is just rummaging through your thoughts. Frankly, I don't know how to describe it but it is equivalent to getting molested but through your head. Make sense?  

I looked at her incredulously, then I started laughing. Was she serious?! 

"You attacked two packs because you have a vendetta against Parker?!" I had to stop to laugh some more. Then I continued, "B-b-b-because you slept with him and then he kicked you out? Seriously? You and your pack of rogues attacked TWO FUCKING PACKS to get back at one dumbass? How stupid can you get?!"

"I don't fucking care! He deserves to suffer! He took my virginity and literally kicked me to the curb! And everyone under him who thinks he's a good man need to know different." She spat out. 

"So you thought: Hey? What the hell, I will risk my life and others because he used you. I agree, that is a dick move but you don't need to attack two packs where there are plenty of innocent young children because of it. Here's some advice: Grow up. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS TERRITORY!" I screamed out the last part. A little dramatic, I know but my hormones have been kicking up lately. 

I'm guessing she mind-linked the remainder of her little group because soon the intruders we gone. Luckily, nobody died or was seriously injured. The ones who were injured however were all from Parker's pack, pathetic.