Chapter 19

Cora's POV:

I woke up around 7 am and started to get ready for the day. I walked over to the walk-in closet and picked out my underwear and started looking for something to wear. I decided on some red skinny jeans with a white off-the shoulder shirt. After that, I hopped in the shower and let my thoughts run wild.

I wonder when the others are going to find their mates, or if they ever will. I just want everybody to be happy. I wonder what the pack warrior is going to be like. How is it back home? I wonder if Vanessa is pregnant? At that thought I froze, what is wrong with me? I shook my head to clear any remaining thoughts away.

After my shower, I got dressed and walked out into the bedroom.  In there I found a glorious sight. Klaus was shirtless, getting dressed. I let my eyes wander all over his chest. From his firm pecks to his washboard abs to his manly v. Just looking at that I am licking my lips. Damn, I really need to control my urges.

"Like what you see?" Klaus said smugly pulling me away from my overactive imagination. Deciding to play along, I smiled innocently. 

"Eh, I've seen better." I lied shrugging my shoulders. At that, Klaus' smirk fell off of his face. I just smiled and walked pass him.

Downstairs, I walked into the kitchen and greeted everybody. While I was poring myself some cereal, June sidled up to me. "So.. You excited for the new warrior to come?" She asked trying to be nonchalant, but I knew better.

"June. Do you have something you would like to share?" I asked, already knowing the answer. 

"Yes! I do! Everybody, I would like to say that I hope that the new guy is cute and single. If he does not have a mate, I call dibs! So if you little bitches think that y'all can come up and put your claws on him, be prepared to get punched in the face while you're asleep. Got it!" June yelled from the top of the counter...WAIT! How the hell did she even get up there? Anyways I look around and see a bunch of frightened faces nodding their heads. Hell, I think I even saw a few boys nod too.

I laughed. June was crazy but she was my crazy. Once she got down from the counter we started breakfast. "Where's Klaus?" June asked with a mouthful of god-knows-what. Ewww. "He's waiting for the new guy outside. He said he'll mind-link us when he sees him coming." I replied.

It was about ten minutes later when we got the call. Everybody raced outside, buzzing with excitement. Despite being the most dangerous pack in America, we sure were friendly.Then, a beautiful motorcycle pulled up and then the new new guy pulled off his helmet. There was a collective gasp throughout the crowd, that includes me. 

The new guy was HAWT! He had blond-ish brown-ish hair, a nice body, tattoos-yummy, and an eye color one cannot quite distinguish..very pretty though. While everybody else was gaping, Klaus and I stepped forward. 

"Hello, I am Alpha Niklaus but you may call me Klaus. And this here is my mate and your Luna Cora." Klaus introduced.

"Thank you Klaus, Cora.  My name is Jaxon but everybody can call me Jax. It's so great-" Jax suddenly cut off looking past us and into the crowd. I saw what was happening and smirked. Of course, MWAHAHAHHA!

"Everybody let's go back into the house and tidy up a bit." I shouted. Klaus looked a little confused so I whispered what just happened. 

"You're so sneaky!" Klaus whispered. I just smiled up at him, then proceeded to drag him into the house.

 ~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~

 Ohhhhh what happened?!?!?!?!

 ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 Jaxon's POV:

The Alpha and Luna were really nice, both very attractive. After they introduced themselves, I started introducing myself but I was very distracted by the amazing smell that seemed to be getting closer and closer. 

"Thank you Klaus, Cora.  My name is Jaxon but everybody can call me Jax. It's so great-" I suddenly stopped when the most beautiful girl pushed through the crowd. Oh god. My throat went dry. I looked into her eyes and confirmed what was happening. 

She was my mate. 

This beautiful girl was my mate. My wolf howled for joy. And I'm not just saying she was beautiful because she was my mate, this girl put the word attractive to shame. She was breath-taking with her flowing black hair and hazel eyes that shone so brightly that they were practically golden. They were emphasized by long black eyelashes. Her pink plump mouth was hanging open in shock. 

The luna says something but I miss it. Soon everybody leaves and it' s only the two of us. Slowly, we start to walk to each other. Once we meet halfway, I touch her arm. I feel these sparks, electrifying sparks flowing up and down my arm. I look into her eyes and hurry and grab her into a hug. Sparks were flying everywhere. Then I noticed something missing. Her name. I pulled back reluctantly, and chuckled when she protested.

"What's your name, mate?" I asked, my voice husky. 

"June. " June, it was the most beautiful name in the world. I looked into her eyes and I couldn't take it anymore. 

I kissed her. 

And she kissed me back. It was the most wonderful experience in my life. Once we were out of breath we both agreed to get back to the pack and a silent agreement to continue what was going on later.  

I smiled, this pack was amazing so far.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated lately! How do you like Jaxon? OMG HE IS JUNE'S MATE!!!!! 

Soooo, give me your feedback and yeahhhhhhhh........

BTW!!! Jax is now on the cast as Alex Pettyfer!

illusionoflexy