Chapter 24

Before this chapter starts I would like to say thank you sooooo much to SkyMaidenTales for making the new cover, it is amazing and I personally luuurve it!!  So this chapter is dedicated to her! Continue!

Sorry guys, I haven't had time to update these last couple months. I've been so caught up and busy with school, I'm so so sorry. I hope this chapter is worth the wait, the nearly 4 month wait. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Cora's POV:

I had to run or else my wolf would take control. I was in heat. I needed it, badly. Although, I couldn't bring myself to have a threesome with Klaus and Parker. I felt like I would be cheating on one of them while the other was right there, it was too weird. 

I ran out to the woods and shifted. My wolf needed to run in order to get rid of all of the pent up energy coursing through me. I guess all of the animals in the woods knew what was going on because they were all avoiding me. My paws pounded into the ground and the wind blew through my fur. By the time I broke out of my running trance, it was nearly sunrise. 

I was all sweaty and gross when I got back into the house. I could tell neither Klaus or Parker were in the house, for that, I was grateful. I ran upstairs as fast as I could, stripped, and got into the shower. I must have been in there for a long time because I heard the door open and Klaus's sultry voice say ''Can I join?" I just opened the door of the shower, he knew I couldn't resist him. Klaus's strong arms wrapped around me from behind and pressed my back against his rock hard chest. 

I could feel his arousal pressed against me. He knew I was in heat, he was my mate, after all. Klaus was trying to seduce me. And, by god, it was working. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine. Being in heat must have increased my nerve sensitivity because the kiss felt different than all others and left me wanting more with each passing second. Unable to resist him, I told him that I wanted him. 

"You know that no amount of protection will stop me from getting you pregnant, right?" 

"I don't care, my self control is hanging on by a thread." He kissed me again, eliciting a moan from mem

To be honest, the thought of having pups with Klaus made me want him more. Needless to say, we didn't leave the room for the rest of the day, except to get food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heat lasted the rest of the week. This was a problem for both Parker and Klaus. Parker wanted to mate with me but Klaus would not alllow that to happen. It made for very awkward meals, especially when I could hardly walk straight after the copious amounts of sex Klaus and I were having. If I wasn't pregnant already, I knew I would be very soon. 

It was now Monday morning and my heat was finally finished. Today everyone from my pack would be starting school. Klaus and I would be taking the same car. June, Jaxson, and the twins would be taking another. I saw Parker give Klaus a dirty look when we said our "I love you"s but he stopped when I growled at him. 

When we arrived at school, I could see the guys checking me out and the girls looked practically green with jealousy, Of course, Klaus had to stake his claim and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. The girls looked impossibly more jealous and the guys looked embarrassed and afraid. We were walking to the office when Vanessa stopped us. 

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in" she sneered. 

"Oh my gosh, Vanessa. Don't you ever shut the fuck up?" I said, with an air of confidence. She seemed taken aback by this. Vanessa looked like she was about to cry or explode. Instead, she walked away. 

"That was pretty hot." Klaus whispered in my ear, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. 

I smiled, grabbed his hand, and went to get our schedules. 

We would have time for sex, later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~