Chapter 1461 - 1470

Everyone in the examination hall watched as Peng Xiao stepped closer to Huang Xiaolong. Just as she was about to search Huang Xiaolong for his spatial artifact with his Fortune Divine Fruits, Huang Xiaolong reached out and grabbed Peng Xiao's hand. Her hand was small, soft, and supple to the touch as if he could break it with a little force.

Everyone was stunned, especially Peng Xiao.

Peng Xiao looked dumbly at Huang Xiaolong's hand, and her eyes were filled with disbelief. She said with a stammering voice, "You, you're fine?" Wasn't Huang Xiaolong restrained by her Purple Phoenix's Barrier's power? How could he move!

How come?!

Huang Xiaolong shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, and answered matter-of-factly, "I'm fine, naturally."

Peng Xiao regained her composure almost immediately. Godforce from her supreme godhead surged throughout her body at a frenzied speed as her right hand shook slightly to break off Huang Xiaolong's grip on her hand.

To her shock, Huang Xiaolong's hand was akin to giant pliers, firmly pinning her hand in place. She couldn't break free from his grasp at all.

"YOU, let go of me!" Peng Xiao was enraged and embarrassed at the same time. In the last ten thousand years, no man had ever touched her like this, but now Huang Xiaolong was actually gripping her hand. What the heck was this?

Enraged and embarrassed, Peng Xiao raised her left palm and struck at Huang Xiaolong's chest.

Purple light flew out from Peng Xiao's left hand and landed accurately on Huang Xiaolong's chest.

Once again, Peng Xiao was surprised. Doesn't Huang Xiaolong plan to dodge? She knew very well that her purple phoenix's divine flames could melt even the chaos grade iron ore.

But in the next second, Peng Xiao saw that Huang Xiaolong's chest was unharmed where her palm print had landed! She looked at her left palm in doubt, 'Did she use her purple phoenix's divine flames in that palm strike?'

Huang Xiaolong released Peng Xiao's left hand, and patted his chest with his right hand, as if there was dust on his robe. There were furrows between his eyebrows as he complained, "Couldn't you be a bit gentler with your attack?"

Even though his True Dragon Physique had withstood Peng Xiao's attack, he was able to feel throbs of pain in his chest.

Peng Xiao swiftly leaped away from Huang Xiaolong in a fluster, and she looked fearful... She looked at him like he was a terrifying monster.

He's unharmed after taking on a full blow of her purple phoenix's divine flames?!

Not to mention the guy only has a peak early Tenth Order Ancestor God Realm cultivation realm, if that wasn't a terrifying monster, what else could he be?!

"Alright, can you give me those six hundred Fortune Divine Fruits now?" Huang Xiaolong asked calmly, looking at Peng Xiao as if nothing had happened, then added, "If not, I would have to attack you."

Peng Xiao gritted her teeth in anger, and her face turned a little gloomy. But in the end, she chose to take out six hundred Fortune Divine Fruits from her spatial artifact and handed them to Huang Xiaolong.

As Huang Xiaolong righteously accepted her six hundred Fortune Divine Fruits, Peng Xiao's anger rose again and she glared at him. "I'll remember you." She turned and flew away.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head; he didn't mind Peng Xiao's attitude at all. Being remembered by a supreme godhead beauty didn't sound like a bad thing, did it? Then again, it might not be a good thing either...