Chapter 581 - 590

Chapter 581: Dare To Kill?

Xie Hui's shriek jolted the others to their senses.

"Little punk, no wonder you're acting so conceited, so you're a peak mid-Second Order God Realm." Zhao Family's Elder, Zhao Rui, fixed an icy glare on Huang Xiaolong.

"What?! Peak mid-Second Order God Realm!" Zhao Chen, Xie Hui, and even the Sin City Castellan Zhao Yi's face turned ash-gray, their widened eyes directed at Huang Xiaolong. Others might not be familiar with Huang Xiaolong, but they were!

When Huang Xiaolong annihilated the Cosmos God Cult and unified the Martial Spirit World, he was but a peak mid-Tenth Order Saint realm! But now, his strength actually reached peak mid-Second Order God Realm!

From then until now, a decade had barely passed!

Ten years!

Thinking of this, Zhao Chen, Xie Hui, Zhao Yi, and the rest felt their hearts shudder. The way they looked at Huang Xiaolong drastically changed.

In the beginning, Zhao Chen, and Xie Hui had assumed that even though Huang Xiaolong broke through to God Realm, becoming a Black Warrior Institute inner disciple, he could at most only be an early First Order God Realm.

When Zhao Yi and everyone's shock subsided, an endless wave of terror crashed against their souls. The rate of Huang Xiaolong's growth had truly frightened them. If Huang Xiaolong continued to grow at this terrifying rate, in another several hundred years their Zhao Family's tragic end would surely come!

"Elder Zhao Rui, we cannot let this Huang Xiaolong continue to grow!" Zhao Yi came to Zhao Rui's side. Feeling a need to emphasize, he added: "If he's allowed to grow further, our Zhao Family will perish in his hands!"

Zhao Rui cast a sidelong glance at Zhao Yi with obvious displease, "Do I need you to teach this Elder how to handle things?" This Zhao Yi was acting more presumptuous in front of him by relying on the Patriarch's favor.

Zhao Yi's face twitched slightly, but he did not say a word more in the end.

Zhao Rui turned to look at Huang Xiaolong. Despite this being his first meeting with Huang Xiaolong, Huang Xiaolong was no stranger to him. Perhaps, it was more accurate to say that Huang Xiaolong was no stranger to their Zhao Family.

A few years ago, when Zhao Yi and Zhao Chen, this pair of father and son, fled back in an embarrassed state to the Zhao Family, it shocked many Zhao Family members. It was also from that time onward that Huang Xiaolong's name was added to the Zhao Family's kill list.

However, Zhao Rui didn't expect this Huang Xiaolong to become a Black Warrior Institute's inner disciple within a short few years. One could hardly avoid the annoying consequences of killing a Black Warrior Institute's inner disciple. Still, he stepped toward Huang Xiaolong.

"Elder Zhao Rui, you need not trouble yourself with killing a mere Second Order God Realm, I alone am sufficient." At this point, the white-haired old man who had been standing beside Zhao Rui spoke. This white-haired old man was also a member of the Zhao Family, and his strength was definitely stronger than Zhao Yi, a mid-Third Order God Realm.

Pondering the white-haired old man's words, Zhao Rui stopped advancing and nodded his head, "Fine, you go, but don't kill the punk. He's a Black Warrior Institute's inner disciple, killing him would be troublesome. Mn, shatter his Qi Sea, then break his whole body's meridians." With his Qi Sea shattered and his whole body's meridians broken, such a Huang Xiaolong was no different than garbage.

As talented as Huang Xiaolong may be, he would no longer pose any threat to the Zhao Family in the future.

"Elder Zhao Rui, I feel that after shattering this Huang Xiaolong's Qi Sea and breaking his meridians, it would be safer to damage his soul as well." Another Zhao Family Elder spoke, "Even if his Qi Sea and meridians are crippled, a Highgod Realm master can still mend these wounds, however, if his soul is damaged, not even a Highgod Realm master can do anything about it."