Chapter 791 - 800

Chapter 791: Kill Huang Xiaolong

Not long after Huang Xiaolong left, he appeared at the Black Warrior City's transmission array.

He lost the mood to stroll around the city after what happened.

Passing through the transmission array, Huang Xiaolong stepped out onto the Black Warrior Institute's soil. He headed straight toward his Master Feng Yang's manor, however, upon arriving, he was informed by the disciples guarding outside that Feng Yang had already entered seclusion. Huang Xiaolong could only leave in low spirits.

From there, he made a quick trip to his Golden Dragon Peak.

Everything on the Golden Dragon Peak was as he left it last time. It seems that after he taught He Zhiwu and He Fei a lesson, that old witch Wang Na had wisely kept her toes behind the line.

After a brief stop at the Golden Dragon Peak, Huang Xiaolong went to Liu Yun's dwelling.

When he saw Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yun's mouth spread into a wide grin, "Junior Apprentice-brother, you're back!"

Huang Xiaolong nodded, a smile on his face.

Liu Yun happily wrapped an arm around Huang Xiaolong's shoulders, leading him into the hall. As they walked, he asked Huang Xiaolong about Saint Mother Yao Chi's legacy.

Toward Liu Yun, Huang Xiaolong had always been quite frank and open, telling him that he had already received the Yaochi Sect's successor token.

Hearing this, Liu Yun enthusiastically congratulated Huang Xiaolong. Then, he took out several jugs of good wine that he had been saving so the two of them brothers could drink to their heart's content in celebration of Huang Xiaolong's successful inheritance of Saint Mother Yao Chi's legacy.

Huang Xiaolong waved his hand saying, "Senior Apprentice-brother please taste this Heavenly Pill wine that I personally brewed." Two jugs of Heavenly Pill Wine appeared in his hand.

"Heavenly Pill Wine?" Liu Yun's eyes showed his bemusement.

In the meantime, Huang Xiaolong already uncorked the two jugs of Heavenly Pill Wine, instantly filling the hall with a tantalizing wine fragrance.

Liu Yun was stunned at first, then his gaze turned hot. He still didn't know what this Heavenly Pill Wine was, however, just from its fragrance, he was absolutely certain that it was good stuff.

Liu Yun was itching to get a taste, swiftly accepting the jug that Huang Xiaolong offered, gulping down a mouthful. The liquid glided smoothly over his taste buds and down his throat. The wine fragrance permeated his mouth with a lingering aftertaste. Multiple strands of warm energy spread from the depth of his body, feeling extremely comfortable.

"Junior Apprentice-brother, this Heavenly Pill Wine...!" Liu Yun stared at Huang Xiaolong with amazement.

This was the best wine he had ever tasted in his lifetime, even the Royal Pill Wine which was said to be the best wine in the four galaxies lost a point compared to Huang Xiaolong's Heavenly Pill Wine.

Huang Xiaolong had expected this reaction from Liu Yun, laughing as he said, "I used a thousand different kinds of saint grade divine pellets to brew this Heavenly Pill Wine, but it's different from the Royal Pill Wine, for I added a number of sacred grade divine pellets into it. Of course, the brewing method is also different, I used my own specially developed method!"

Liu Yun was genuinely shocked, "One thousand different kinds of saint grade spirit pellets, and a number of sacred grade divine pellets!" Then, just the cost of this Heavenly Pill Wine was close to a hundred million?!