Chapter 381 - 390

Chapter 381: He Is Young Noble Divine Dragon

That family disciple's loud shout was like a large boulder splashing into the sea, raising thousand layers of waves through the crowd.

"Young Noble Divine Dragon! Young Noble Divine Dragon Huang Xiaolong?!"

"He is that Young Noble Divine Dragon Huang Xiaolong?!"

"That's right, according to rumors, Young Noble Divine Dragon Huang Xiaolong's martial spirit was a pair of twin, a black and a blue, primordial divine dragons. The one and only unique blue dragon in the Martial Spirit World!"

The whole Blessed Buddha Temple square was in an uproar.

Surprise, shock, and excitement flickered passed the crowd as they stared in adoration at the black and blue dragons hovering above Huang Xiaolong's head.

The black and blue twin dragons were like two majestic divine mountains as they hovered in the sky, the dragon might radiating from their bodies seemed to envelop everything under the heavens in an oppressive pressure.

"Young Noble Divine Dragon, he is Young Noble Divine Dragon!" Shi Xiaofei watched Huang Xiaolong, an unknown sparkle lit her eyes as she muttered to herself. Young Noble Divine Dragon Huang Xiaolong's fame had spread to every corner of the Wind Snow Continent. As Blessed Buddha Empire's Princess, although she rarely left the Blessed Buddha Palace, Huang Xiaolong's name was familiar to her.

In recent days, the most talked about topic among the Blessed Buddha Palace maids and palace guards was one and the same, this Young Noble Divine Dragon. Including the imperial consorts, noble ladies, and her mother, the Empress of the Blessed Buddha Empire, eulogized Huang Xiaolong often.

According to the stories passed between the palace maids, consorts, and noble ladies, this Young Noble Divine Dragon was the incarnation of the Dragon God, a reincarnated God, undefeated, a living legend!

Capable of killing Deities Templar Elder Ao Baixue when he was just a peak late-Xiantian Tenth Order!

Half a year later, he broke through to Saint realm!

In this Martial Spirit World, no one dared to oppose Deities Templar, except for him, Young Noble Divine Dragon!

Not long ago, he executed seven Deities Templar Elders in the Luo Tong Kingdom!

Every time those palace maids, palace guards, consorts, and nobles talked about Young Noble Divine Dragon, their eyes shone with veneration, adoration, and worship.

Shi Xiaofei continued to stare at Huang Xiaolong's face without blinking, she herself did not notice that, at this moment, there was no one else in her eyes except for Huang Xiaolong.

"Princess." One of Shi Xiaofei's maids called out, but Shi Xiaofei did not react. The maid called several more times before Shi Xiaofei heard someone calling her, "What is it?"

The palace maid said, "Princess, we should move to the back, they are about to fight." Huang Xiaolong, Chen Chen, and the two Chen Family Grand Elders battling, one could imagine the destructive impact they would create to the surrounding, practically the entire square would be destroyed. Even though Shi Xiaofei was also a Saint realm warrior, she could hardly bear the shockwaves from these four people's battle.

Only now did Shi Xiaofei notice that everyone in the square had retreated out of the area, this made her face heat up with embarrassment, slightly red. What was wrong with her just now?

Immediately, Shi Xiaofei and her maids retreated from the square, leaving four people in the temple square. Huang Xiaolong instructed Zhao Shu and Zhang Fu not to interfere in the battle, so both of them and the two giant puppets retreated to the edge like everyone else.