Chapter 951 - 960

The Fortune Gate Ancestor's cultivation dwelling wasn't surrounded by rare spiritual herbs or fruits. It was merely the most common dried grass hut, built with easily obtained ordinary wood, simple, plain, very much resembling a hidden Shangri-la.

This was something unexpected for Huang Xiaolong.

In all truthfulness, he had assumed that with the Fortune Gate Ancestor's status, his cultivation dwelling would be grand and lavish, majestic, closer to a heavenly palace.

Shortly after he and the Fortune Gate Ancestor sat down, Huang Xiaolong stated the purpose of his visit.

After stating his intention, the Fortune Gate Ancestor barely hesitated. He turned slightly towards Li Lu who was standing close to him, "Lu'er, take my Fortune Medallion and make a trip with Union Chief Huang to the Tong Prefecture City.

The Vermilion Bird Institute Principal Qiu Baifei and others from the four galaxies were precisely hiding in the Fortune World's Tong Prefecture City.

Having Li Lu to accompany Huang Xiaolong indicated that the Fortune Gate Ancestor agreed to Huang Xiaolong's request to round up Qiu Baifei's group and let him do as he saw fit.

This was within Huang Xiaolong's expectations.

Qiu Baifei's group weren't Fortune Gate disciples, only a batch of people that came seeking their protection. Moreover, that group of people merely consisted of low-level Highgod Realm cultivators. As long as the Fortune Gate Ancestor did not have something wrong with his head, it would be impossible for him to offend Huang Xiaolong just for that.

Li Lu received the Fortune Medallion from her Master's hand and respectfully saluted before leaving, leading Huang Xiaolong out from the Sacred Fortune Mountain to the Tong Prefecture City.

When Huang Xiaolong arrived at the Tong Prefecture City, Qiu Baifei and He Feifan were dual cultivating with several Fortune Gate female disciples. When they saw him appear, their faces drained of color and everything else wilted.

Half an hour later, Huang Xiaolong had 'cleansed' the world off Qiu Baifei, He Feifan, and then some.

With Li Lu holding the Fortune Medallion, no one tried to hinder or attack Huang Xiaolong, greatly reducing his troubles.

After dealing with Qiu Baifei's group, Huang Xiaolong did not leave the Fortune World in a hurry, staying at the Sacred Fortune Mountain for ten days. In these ten days, he had three sparring sessions with the Fortune Gate Ancestor. As for the result, no one knew except the two of them.

Since the Fortune Gate Ancestor did not reveal anything, Li Lu and his other disciples dared not ask. However, after each sparring session, the Fortune Gate Ancestor seemed much older than before.

On the eleventh day, Huang Xiaolong stood in front of the Fortune World's transmission array, looking at Li Lu, "You really aren't willing to return with me? Father, and Mother both miss you, especially Mother. There's also Huang Min."

Li Lu avoided Huang Xiaolong's gaze, subconsciously biting her lips, but she shook her head in the end, "Let's talk about this later."

Huang Xiaolong sighed silently in his heart, knowing it was of no further use trying to persuade her, thus he did not continue. They had time, what's more, this matter couldn't be rushed.

At the very least, Li Lu wasn't aversed to spending time alone with him. More importantly, when they were alone, there was no veil covering her face.

To Huang Xiaolong, this was good enough for now.

As an afterthought, he took out a spatial ring. As he gave it to Li Lu, he said, "Inside this are ten thousand sacred grade immortal spirit stones, and ten batches of rank ten tribulation grade Myriad Cure Holy Pills that I refined myself."