Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131: Kill Southern Cliffs City Castellan

Huang Xiaolong understood that this old man in his eighties said this out of kindness. Therefore, he didn't mind and simply nodded his head: "Very well, I understand."

A short while later, the village tribesmen cleaned up the scene and disposed of the Big Sword Sect disciples' corpses.

Huang Xiaolong separated from the tribesmen. After leaving them, Huang Xiaolong did not return to the Luo Tong Kingdom immediately.

He and the little violet monkey made a detour to Southern Cliffs City.

The Southern Cliffs City was located at the most southern point of the Luo Tong Kingdom territory.

Compared to the Luo Tong Royal City, the Southern Cliffs City was significantly smaller. Perhaps due to the frequent abrasions from the sand storms, the tall city walls seemed thin and they were mottled with obvious holes and cracks.

After entering the city, Huang Xiaolong inquired about the location of the Castellan Manor and headed towards its direction.

Instead of paying a visit and making his presence known, Huang Xiaolong chose a small restaurant nearby and ordered some dishes and wine, then started eating with the little violet monkey.

When the meal was finished and both of them were sated, night had already descended in the city. Huang Xiaolong paid and left with the little violet monkey.

In the dead of night when the sky was at its darkest.

The Southern Cliffs Castellan Manor was brightly lit, and there were night duty guards on patrol around the compound.

Suddenly, a black shadow leaped over the tall walls of the Castellan Manor, and avoiding the patrolling guards, the silhouette sneaked into the Manor before coming to a certain courtyard.

This black shadow was of course, Huang Xiaolong.

Entering the courtyard, Huang Xiaolong cautiously approached one of the rooms.

According to his knowledge, this courtyard was where the Southern Cliffs Castellan, Wei Yang, resided.

When he got close, Huang Xiaolong gently pushed the curtains away, opening a tiny slit view into the room. He saw two naked bodies tumbling vigorously on the bed. The male was in his fifties with a robust body, whereas the female looked around twenty at most.

The man was thrusting on top of the girl as she panted heavily, her generous breasts heaving dramatically.

Before he traveled to the manor, Huang Xiaolong inquired about the Southern Cliffs Castellan's facial features. This help him confirm that the man performing such vigorous actions on the bed was indeed Castellan Wei Yang. The young woman was probably one of his many concubines. Other than the main wife, Wei Yang had taken in seven younger concubines.

Huang Xiaolong retreated quietly from the window, and when he reappeared, both he and the little violet monkey were already in the room. Obviously, the two other people in the room were too engrossed in their 'creation ritual' to notice Huang Xiaolong's presence in the room.

Seeing Wei Yang had no indication to stop, Huang Xiaolong could only cough dryly to draw his attention.

"Who is it?!" Wei Yang and his little concubine were surprised and they turned around instantly.

But, seeing that Huang Xiaolong was just a sixteen-year-old young man, their vigilance relaxed.

Recovering from his surprise at the intrusion, Wei Yang did not get up from his little concubine's naked body, and while moving his lower body, his cold voiced questioned Huang Xiaolong: "Little brat, speak, who sent you?"