Chapter 1321 - 1330

"That's right." Feng Yingying answered with certainty.

"That's too dangerous." Feng Family's Ancestor Feng Jingxi gave his opinion.

Other families' Ancestors and Patriarchs bitterly persuaded Feng Yingying against going to the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield.

Feng Yingying was the sea tribe's new generation Sea God, therefore the entire sea tribe's hope was rested on her. If any mishap were to befall Feng Yingying while at the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, it would prove to be a devastating blow to the whole sea tribe.

Feng Yingying slightly raised her palm to shush everyone, then spoke in a flat tone, "I know that going to the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield at this time is more dangerous than usual... But, from the news that I have received, many of the devils that have run into the Divine World carry the Infernal Devil's bloodline!"

"Infernal Devil's bloodline!" The experts in the hall were astonished, and excitement seeped into the air.

Feng Yingying spoke again, "Yes, the Infernal Devil's bloodline. I am sure that all of you know how crucial the Infernal Devil's bloodline is. Although I have merged with the Sea God's bloodline, I still haven't fully exhibit the bloodline's power. Moreover, the Sea God's bloodline power and strength has not awakened completely. But if I get to swallow enough of the Infernal Devil's bloodline, then, I will be able to fully control the Sea God's bloodline power!"

"I will be able to use the Sea God's bloodline to improve your bloodline talent, as soon as I can manage to fully control my Sea God's bloodline power."

The people in the hall trembled at Feng Yingying's words.

"What? Improve our bloodline's talent! Lord Sea God, you-you're, saying this... for real?!" Guo Family's Patriarch Guo Shi almost blurted out, but then quickly explained, "I'm not doubting Lord Sea God, it's just that our bloodline talent is innate. Generations of sea tribe's ancestors have tried to use various secret methods to raise our bloodline talent, but were unsuccessful."

Everyone looked at Feng Yingying.

Feng Yingying went on calmly, "Just because the past generations of sea tribe failed, doesn't mean that it can't be done. The power of the Sea God's bloodline is not something you can imagine."

Guo Family's Patriarch Guo Shi and other experts were filled with awe, as they respectfully said "Yes."

At the same time, everyone was filled with excitement.

Feng Yingying had directly told them that the Sea God's bloodline could improve their bloodline's talent!

As the sea tribe's higher echelons, each of them knew very well the benefits of improved bloodline talent.

A person's talent was not only attributed by his godheads, but also by his physical body, and the bloodline.

For the sea tribe, bloodline was only second to godhead. If they could improve their bloodline's talent, it would be extremely beneficial to their future achievements in cultivation.

"As long as I can fully awaken and exert the power of my Sea God's Bloodline, I can improve all of your bloodline. The present peak late-Tenth Order Ancestor God Realm Ancestors have sixty percent chances to breakthrough to that legendary realm!" Feng Yingying's words continued to draw them in.

The legendary realm! Their hearts trembled with excitement.

Sixty percent!

Doesn't that mean, among the top twelve families' Ancestors, seven to eight of them had high chances of breakthrough to that realm!