Chapter 611 - 620

Chapter 611: All Nine Of You Attack Together

When Huang Xiaolong thought that Wang Na would succumb to her anger and start killing people, the thick killing intent around her gradually converged and eventually disappeared.

A light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes; this old witch Wang Na couldn't be underestimated.

"People from the Azure Dragon Institute!"

"Xiang Mingzhi!"

The surrounding crowd suddenly stirred. Looking over at the horizon, a group of people wearing the Azure Dragon Institute's robes were flying over to the arena at rapid speed.

At the front of the group was a skinny white-haired old man looking like he could be blown away by a gust of wind. Behind the old man were Xiang Mingzhi and a group of Azure Dragon Institute's inner disciples as well as Grand Elders.

'That old man is the Azure Dragon Institute's Principal?'

"That's the Azure Dragon Institute's Vice-Principal, Jia Xiangtian." Feng Yang said as if he saw through Huang Xiaolong's doubt, but there was a minuscule frown on his face.

The Azure Dragon Institute's Principal did not come, only sending an Institute Vice-Principal to lead the disciples over. It seems like the Azure Dragon Institute Principal felt that sending a Vice-Principal over was giving enough face to the Black Warrior Institute? This made Feng Yang's heart uncomfortable.

After the Azure Dragon Institute's Vice-Principal Jia Xiangtian arrived, he glanced past Feng Yang and nodded toward Wang Na instead. Then, together with his group, they descended toward the viewing stands dedicated to the Azure Dragon Institute.

This little exchange fell into many people's eyes, causing a stir below the surface. The Black Warrior Institute masters that supported Feng Yang didn't look too good. A cold glint flickered in Feng Yang's eyes, but he quickly calmed down.

A short while later, Feng Yang checked the time and gestured to Grand Elder Bao Xinrui beside him, who nodded in understanding and stood up from his seat. Walking to the center of the stage, Grand Elder Bao Xinrui began to officiate the inner disciples' assessment.

The disciple selection and outer disciples' assessment were both supervised by Elder Zhang Tianchuan, however, the inner disciples' assessment was different, the overseer was a Grand Elder. Moreover, during the disciple selection assessment and outer disciples' assessment, the upper echelons of the institute such as the Institute Principal and Vice-Principals did not personally spectate, whereas for the inner disciples' assessment, the Institute Principal, Vice-Principals, Grand Elders, and Elders were all present.

In the inner disciples' assessment, the disciples who managed to get a spot in the top ten rankings and had broken through to Fourth Order God Realm would be promoted to elite disciples.

The elite disciples were the future of the Black Warrior Institute, which was why the inner disciples' assessment received so much attention.

Bao Xinrui spoke briefly about the rules and rewards for the inner disciples' assessment. This time, the rewards for the top ten spots had been increased by five times compared to the previous assessments.

The first place would be rewarded with five hundred million Xuanwu coins, ten thousand pieces of saint grade spirit stones, ten thousand Black Warrior Greater Strength Pellets, and more.

Hearing that the rewards had been increased by five times, all the inner disciples' eyes turned red.

Five hundred million Xuanwu coins was a huge amount even for disciples with a super force background, not to mention there were ten thousand saint grade spirit stones among other rewards as well. Furthermore, the rules remained unchanged.