Chapter 1241 - 1250

Brutality flashed across Guo Gang's face as he watched his guards rushing towards Huang Xiaolong and Luo Yunjie. Although Guo Gang knew that things would get a little troublesome if he crippled Huang Xiaolong and Luo Yunjie, as Fortune Gate would not let this matter slide, he was still confident that the Fortune Gate would not dare to harm him.

The Guo Family was one of the top twelve prominent sea tribe families. On top of that, his Eldest Uncle was the Guo Family's Patriarch, and his Grandfather had been the previous Guo Family Patriarch as well as a peak late-Tenth Order Ancestor God Realm master. In this Vientiane World, there wasn't a person he was afraid of.

Just as the guards reached Huang Xiaolong and Luo Yunjie, all of a sudden, more than a dozen Nefarious Devil experts appeared beside them; nefarious qi soared to the sky.

These Nefarious Devil experts' enormous palms slapped at the guards, and in the next moment, bodies flew and undulating screams reverberated in the air.

These guards were quick to rush at Huang Xiaolong and Luo Yunjie, thus they were knocked away even faster. A few of the guards got rammed into Guo Gang, and he too was knocked tumbling backward as he was caught off guard.

The changes were too abrupt that the crowd was shocked, including Luo Yunjie as well.

Guo Gang's guards crashed to the ground here and there, and most of them were heaving out air rather than breathing it in, apparently, it looked like they would stop breathing in the next second.

Guo Gang had Guo Jin backing him, thus Huang Xiaolong decided not to kill him right away, however, those guards were a completely different story and Huang Xiaolong had ordered Xie Li and other Nefarious Devils to kill all of them except Guo Gang.

Guo Gang pushed away the guard who had knocked into him, and got up from the ground in a fury; a startling amount of killing intent was roiling in his frosty blue eyes.

This was the first time someone had dared to hit him!

"Huang Xiaolong!" Guo Gang gritted his teeth through every word, his face distorted with anger. "You are dead, you will die miserably, not even your Masters Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor can save you now!'

"No one in this Vientiane World can save you!" Guo Gang's words reverberated in the air.

Zhou Xu who had retreated far away was surprised by the presence of the Nefarious Devil experts, but he still gloated silently at this scene. Although there were several Nefarious Devil experts at Huang Xiaolong's side to protect him, he was as good as dead for attacking Guo Gang.

Huang Xiaolong might not know Guo Gang's identity, but Zhou Xu surely did.

The Guo Family behind Guo Gang was a giant force.

Huang Xiaolong was completely indifferent at Guo Gang's words as he walked towards him.

"Huang Xiaolong, what do you want to do?!!" Guo Gang shouted. He was a little flustered when he saw Huang Xiaolong coming over. This was the first time he felt apprehensive.

Huang Xiaolong stood in front of Guo Gang flashing him a smile, and without a word, punched out a Great Void Divine Fist at Guo Gang's chest.

Guo Gang howled like a dog as Huang Xiaolong's fist struck his chest. Guo Gang felt like his chest had sunk in.

Even though Guo Gang was Guo Jin's son, his talent was just a tad better than the common Fortune Gate genius disciples'. This was due to his lackadaisical attitude in his cultivation which had left Guo Gang's foundation extremely wobbly. Even though with almost five hundred years of cultivation, it had only reached the peak of early Fourth Order Ancient God Realm.