Chapter 1371 - 1380

Start from the beginning

If they couldn't get their hands on the Buddha Pellet within six years' time and give it to Li Lu, their efforts would be in vain even if they managed to find a God King Realm's Buddha Pellet in the Royal Buddha Great Worlds.

"The Royal Buddha Great Worlds is located on the east side of the southern region, thus it's comparatively closer to us. However, even at our current fastest speed, it would take us three hundred years to reach the Royal Buddha Great Worlds!" The little cow answered honestly.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes widened, "What? Three hundred years! Then, a roundtrip is six hundred years!" Huang Xiaolong had an impulse to strangle the little cow.

If it takes six hundred years, what's the fart purpose they plan to go to the Royal Buddha Great Worlds? Li Lu would have turned into a monster long before they would have even reached the Royal Buddha Great Worlds.

The little cow chuckled, "I haven't finished, why are you in such a hurry?"

Haven't finished?

The little cow's slow-as-a-tortoise-speed made Huang Xiaolong glare at her murderously.

The little cow cleared her throat a few times before saying, "Before we leave, we could go buy a top grade flying boat. If we have a top grade flying boat, Xiang Xun and Xu Baisheng could pull it, we could reach the Royal Buddha Great Worlds in seven to eight years. A roundtrip is only fifteen years or so."

Fifteen years! Huang Xiaolong's heart accepted this information reluctantly.

But, even though their expedition time was cut down to fifteen years, Li Lu still won't have enough time to hold on.

Huang Xiaolong was about to ask when the little cow said, "Let me rest for a second, I haven't finished."

Still haven't finished talking!

Huang Xiaolong lifted his foot and kicked the little cow's butt with blazing eyes.

The little cow quickly said, "In truth, the Ten Thousand Elephant Clan's elephant elixir also can suppress evil spirits!"

Huang Xiaolong, Feng Er, and the others were surprised. 'The Ten Thousand Elephant Clan's elephant elixir!'

Huang Xiaolong looked at Xiang Xun. Xiang Xun respectfully said to Huang Xiaolong, "It is so, Master. Though our Ten Thousand Elephant Clan's elephant elixir could suppress evil spirits, its effect is small, and it requires the combination of an ancient secret technique. This technique is only known to our Ten Thousand Elephant Clan's Old Ancestor and several Eminent Elders!"

This was the reason why Xiang Xun had not mentioned this method to Huang Xiaolong earlier.

The little cow nodded, confirming Xiang Xun's words and added, "Originally, this secret technique was indeed known only by Xiang Meng and those few kids, but in the past, Xiang Meng and I have had lots of discussions about the great dao. I know this secret technique, since he had once mentioned it to me. With the technique and the God King Realm's elephant elixir, I can temporarily suppress the evil spirit in Li Lu's body, so that it can't wreck anymore havoc inside her body for the next thirty to forty years!"

Thirty to forty years! Huang Xiaolong's heart started beating faster.

As long as Li Lu could hold on for thirty to forty years, then that would give him enough time to save her.

"Senior Xiaoniu, you know our Old Ancestor?!" Xiang Xun looked at her, astounded. He knew that his Old Ancestor's true name was Xiang Meng!

The little cow's tail pointed to the sky, "This cow even knows the Ancient Heavenly Emperor and Devil Tribe's Wu Tian."