The Battle Of Hate

Normal POV:

Ash finally wakes up only to find Luna awake as well. Ash asks, "Are you ok Lunes?"

Luna replies, "Ashy I am fine."

Ash says, "You stay here today to heal I will battle both of them."

Luna says, "But Ashy..."

Ash says, "I don't want them hurting you anymore I will have Bonnie and Max with you to make sure you rest. I care about you I don't want you to get hurt cause of them."

Luna says, "Fine Ashy I can tell you really care about me." as she kisses Ash.

Ash says, "It is my job to take care of you." as he kisses back

Luna says, "Now go win the battle!"

Ash says, "I will Lunes!"

Luna says, "I will see you later Ashy."

Ash says, "You too Lunes."

At the battlefield:

Ash says, "Serena and Calem you guys will be destroyed!"

Serena asks, "Where is your Girlfriend Ash?"

Ash says, "Resting because of all you traitors my friends got hurt! And Now I am going to destroy you for doing that!"

Calem says, "And I am the real champion!"

Ash says, "How come you never took out a single pokemon of mine before I was holding back before, but now I am going all out!"

Calem says, "Oh we were holding back then now we are going full force!"

Ash says, "Alright Blazekin and Greninja come on out!"

Calem yells, "Absol you're up!"

Serena says, "Go on my fairy friend!"

The announcer says, "This is a twelve on twelve tag battle. Ash will be by himself meanwhile he is against a duo, but does this duo have enough chemistry in order to beat the world champion?"

Ash says, "Alright just as I expected Use Flamethrower Blazekin and Greninja use Ice Beam!"

Serena yells, "Start this off with a showcase opening Fairy wind!"

Calem says, "Combine Icy Wind with fairy wind!" The two attacks combine heading straight at the pokemon.

Ash says, "Greninja jump on top of Blazekin, Blazekin use your speed to evade it! Then use Sky uppercut! and Night slash!" Both attacks hit fainting both Sylveon and Absol.

Calem says, "Return you piece of Sh*T then go Sceptile!"

Ash says, "Why you calling your pokemon that return Blazekin, Greninja good job. Come out Infernape and Sceptile!"

Serena yells, "Return you f*cked up pokemon. Go Pangoro!"

Ash says, "That guys is part of the Kalos Queen's pokemon that pokemon seems more like a fighting pokemon! Use Flamethrower on Pangoro and Use Dragon Claw on Sceptile!"

Calem says, "Use Aerial ace on sceptile!"

Serena yells, "Hammer Arm on infernape!"

Ash says, "Use the rocks on the field to evade aerial ace. Use dig Infernape you know the strategy!"

Serena says, "Use leaf storm into the hole!"

Calem yells, "Use Leaf storm into the hole as well."

Ash says, "Sceptile stand on the rocks now! Infernape use Flamethrower underground!" turning the field to a fire field which faints Sceptile and Pangoro.