That day When everything Goes wrong

Normal POV:

Ash Ketchum a trainer from Pallet Town who has just lost the Alola league to his rival Gladion. His friends are looking sad, but inside they have very bad intentions.

Ash walks up to Gladion and says, "Good battle Gladion I haven't had a better battle in a while." As he shakes his hand.

Gladion replies saying, "Indeed that was an intense battle."

As he leaves Ash says to Pikachu, "We lost again I'm not going to wait, let's go home now, but first let's pick up Goodra, Greninja, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras, Charizard, and Gliscor from their specific places where we released them."

Pikachu says, "PIKA! (I can't wait to see them all again!)"

Ash says, "I know you're excited bud, but we lost the league again."

Ash then proceeds to climb on Decidueye's back in order to get the Pokemon he released or went to train. First is Kalos, which is Goodra and Greninja.

When they get to Greninja he says, "Greninja it's been a while!"

Greninja turns around and sees who it is and says, "GREN?! (ASH?!)"

Ash says, "Hey greninja good to see you again!"

Greninja notices that Ash is a little bit down and asks, "Gren? (What happened)"

Ash says, "We lost another league greninja"

Greninja looks surprised and says, "Gren, Grenin, Greninja! (Ash don't worry you came 2nd in 2 leagues that was enough)" and gives Ash a hug

Ash says, "Thanks Greninja. By the way Squishy, Z2 great to see you again is it ok if I take greninja with me again?"

Squishy, "Yes Ash good to see you again. Also we are done with the job so you can have greninja back."

Ash says, "Thanks Squishy, Z2 it was fun seeing you, but I have to go see Goodra!"

Squishy says, "I understand, but be careful I can recall the many times you have been reckless during the journey here in Kalos."

Ash says, "Alright we'll be going See you Squishy!"

Squishy says, "Bye greninja, Ash"

Greninja says, "Gren. (Thanks, Bye)"

Ash says, "Now that that is done let's go pick up Goodra!"

Greninja says, "GREN!? (So you are bringing all the pokemon you released back!?)

Ash says, "Yes Greninja we are going to bring all the pokemon back together!"

Greninja says, "Gren. (Ok)"

TIMESKIP brought to you by a Metagross smashing your screen:

Ash has finally arrived at the wetlands where he left goodra. He looks around hoping to find Goodra and finds Goodra with Florges chatting.

Ash says, "Goodra it's me Ash. Remember me?"

Goodra says, "GOO (ASH!!!)"

Ash says, "It's good to see you again!"

Goodra says, "Goo? (What are you doing)"

Ash explains everything that is going on to Keenan and Goodra.

Keenan says, "So you'll be taking Goodra?"

Ash replies, "Yes I will be Keenan it was an honor having you take care of Goodra."

Keenan smiles and says, "You might want to take florges aswell."

Ash asks, "Why Keenan?"

Keenan replies, "Goodra and Florges are inseparable friends."

Ash says, "Alright I will."

Ash says, "Hey Goodra I'm bringing florges along aswell!"

Goodra says, "Goodra! (Thanks Ash)"

Ash says, "Alright return both of you Now onto Sinnoh where Gliscor is Pikachu!"

Pikachu says, "PIKAAAA!"

In sinnoh:

Ash says, "GLISCOR IT'S ME!"

Gliscor sees ash and he swoops onto Ash.

Gliscor says, "GLISCOR! (I missed you Ash!)"

Ash says, "I missed you too you wanna come back to my team"

Gliscor says, "GLI! (yes plz!)"

Ash says "now onto Jhoto and Kanto"

Ash then goes and brings Butterfree, Pidgeot, Charizard, and Lapras back to his team.

Ash says, "Now that that is done we can finally go home!"

Pikachu replies, "Pikaaaaahhhhh."

Ash asks, "What you feeling tired Pikachu?"

Pikachu just nods his head and proceeds to fall asleep on his shoulder. But little did Ash know it was going to be one of his last moments with Pikachu ever. As they reach home the sun is setting over the horizon with a pink sky. Ash stares at it and says, "After all these years I haven't won a league. What am I going to do?"

As Ash walks into his house he sees everyone he ever traveled with from Kanto to Alola. He asks, "Hey guys what's up?"

Misty replies, "Cut the attitude Ash we have had enough of you!"

Brock says, "YOU NEED TO GIVE UP YOUR DREAM YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING TO US!"

Ash looks at the rest.

The others say, "Don't bother looking at us we agree with them."

Ash yells out, "I'M NOT GIVING UP ON MY DREAM NO MATTER WHAT! MISTY WATERFLOWER YOU WERE A B*TCH WHO FOLLOWED ME THROUGHOUT MY JOURNEY ONLY TO BE SCARED OF F*CKING BUG TYPES. BROCK YOU HAVE BEEN A PERV TRYNA GET WITH GIRLS YET YOU GET REJECTED! MAY AND DAWN YOU TWO WERE LIKE SISTERS TO ME BUT YOU THREW THAT AWAY AND GAVE IN TO YOUR GREED! BONNIE, MAX YOU TWO HAVE YET TO BATTLE ME OR TAKE ON A LEAGUE SO HOW CAN YOU SAY IM WEAK. CLEMONT AND SOPHOCLES THERE YOUR GUYS' INVENTIONS EXPLODE INTO SH*T. SERENA AND LILLIE YOU TWO WERE BOTH THE PEOPLE I LOVED YET YOU THREW THAT AWAY BECAUSE OF GREED! KIAWE, PAUL, GLADION, TRIP, and GARY YOU ALL WERE WORTHY OPPONENTS OF ME BUT YOU GUYS JUST BARELY MADE IT PAST ME IN THE LEAGUE! MOM NO SCRATCH THAT DELIA AND OAK YOU WERE BOTH LIKE PARENTAL FIGURES TO ME BUT NOW YOU TREAT ME LIKE SOME SORT OF TRASH! IM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU! (I know I forgot about Lana, Mallow, Cilan, and Iris pls no hate but they did betray ash as well)

Oak says, "You won't be escaping easily. Goodshow is also on our side!"

Ash replied with, "I have my ways of getting out of being cornered!" As Ash teleport away.

Ash quickly starts running to the lab to get my Pokémon and spot a nanodex on the ground I picked it up put it on put all my Pokémon I had gotten back.

Ash asked the rest in the back, "Who wants to come with me to beat those traitors?"

Infernape, Sceptile, Snorlax, Hawlucha, Talonflame, Noivern, Heracross, Incineroar, Decidueye, Naganadel, Dragonite, Lucario (These two are from Arceus), Snivy, Gible, Bulbasaur, Lycanroc, MelMetal, Staraptor and Squirtle all stayed with him and the others went away including Pikachu. Ash returned all his Pokémon and let Charizard out. He told Charizard to follow his command. Now everyone in the seven regions is making him wanted. Because of his dream. Truth to be told he met one trainer in Kalos who's name was Luna and believed in him still. She agreed to come with Ash and live on an island named Almia.