Round 5 is before 6

Normal POV:

Ash wakes up before everyone and decides to bring them breakfast. He showers and puts on his clothes which are Red and White and the pants are black. He goes down to the dining hall and picks up breakfast for his group. By the time he gets back to the room the others are awake. Luna asks a little angirly, "Where have you been Ash?"

Ash says, " I only went down to get all of us breakfast."

Luna then calms down and says, "Oh well in that case thanks My prince Ashy!"

Ash says, "You are welcome it wasn't a big deal."

Bonnie and Max then Wake up.

Ash says, "Good morning little fellas I brought breakfast up!"

Bonnie and Max say, "Thank you Ash!" as they both Hug Ash.

Ash says, "Hey take it easy!"

At teh stadium for the fifth round:

Ash says, "More crowded than yesterday Lunes."

Luna replies, "Because of you revealing yourself!"

Ash says, "Hey I had to!"

On the battlefield:

Ash says, "Oh look its the copy of a Sketch and a person that gets fined when he says that people need to fine him"

Barry and Tracy said, "You will pay for that! Go Venomoth, Go Hitmonlee!"

Ash and Luna both yell, "Go Dragonite and Cryogonal!"

Tracy said, "Use poison!"

Ash said, "Dodge and use Dragon pulse!"

Luna yells, "Use Ice Beam on Hitmonlee!"

Barry yells, "You're gonna be fined for the hit Use High Jump Kick!"

Ash yells, "Use dragon claw protect Cryogonal!"

Both the attacks hit fainting both Venomoth and Cryogonal.

Ash and Luna say, "Good job both of you Go Leafeon and Vaporeon!"

Tracy yells, "Let's go Parasect!"

Barry yells, "Go Heracross!"

Ash yells, "Use Magical leaf on both!"

Luna yells, "Rain Dance!"

The water type was made stronger in the rain.

Ash yells, "Use Air slash!"

Luna yells, "Protect Leafeon and use Sludge Wave!"

Tracy yells, "Dodge then use Spore!"

Ash says, "Ineffective. I trained my pokemon!"

Barry yells, "Use Mega Horn!"

Ash yells, "Brick Break Go!"

Luna yells, "Use Ice beam on both!"

The opposing pokemon fainted.

Ash and Luna say, "Good job Both of you, Come out Tornadus and Thundurus!"

Tracy yells, "Come on Scizor!"

Barry yells, "Empoleon let's fine these guys!"

Ash and Luna yell, "Let's wrap this up! SUPERSONIC SKYSTRIKE AND GIGAVOLT HAVOC!"

The opposing pokemon didn't even stand a chance as the super effective moves hit and insta-fainted them.

Ash and Luna walk out of the stadium with Max and Bonnie to rest as they were coming back later for the halfway point ceremony. Again the traitors stood in their path.

Ash said, "What do you want?"

The traitors said, "We want to check on your pokemon to see if they've been drugged!"

Ash said, "No because they've been trained by Arceus himself!"

The traitors said, "Show us Arceus!"

Ash said, "Arceus let's prove these guys wrong!"

Arceus appears in front of the traitors and says, "What do we have here the people that betrayed Ash Ketchum the chosen one!"

Ash says, "Yes Arceus sir they are the ones that hurt me the most. They wanted to see if I drugged my pokemon."

Arceus said, "Interesting, if you want to know his pokemon were trained by me myself and can almost beat me! How dare you believe he drugged them!" As he used judgement to send them off.

Ash says, "Arceus thank you!"

Arceus says, "No problem Chosen one."

Ash says, "Return!"

Ash then says to his group, " Alright let's go to the Hotel to rest everyone else down?"

They all nodded their heads.

Ash says, "Alright let's get back to our room!"

Like 3 hours later:

Ash says, "Alright guys we have to attend the ceremony in order to find out the standings!"

Bonnie says, "Me and Max have made it past the Halfway mark."

Ash said, "Oh so you 2 are dating?"

Max says, "ASHHHH SHUT UP!"

Ash says, "You can only be oblivious for so long... anyway let's go!"

At the ceremony:

Goodshow says, "In this tournament we are going to see which trainers are the strongest! We have gone from 1,024 trainers to 512!. This is way too intense most battles aren't even close such as Ash and Luna's. Or as close as Bonnie and Max's or Cilan and Iris'. This tournament has been declared to have the best of the best go against each other so in that case, Let us reveal the standings!"

The standings are:
1.) Ash and Luna 512 pts
2.) Serena and Calem 256 pts
3.) Bonnie and Max 128 pts
4.) Clemont and May 64 pts
5.) Trip and Brock 32 pts
6.) Cilan and Iris 16 pts
7.) Paul and Dawn 8 pts
...

IM NOT GONNA LIST ALL 256 Duos YOU THINK I'M THAT CRAZY!?

Ash and Luna high five because they're at the top. Serena and Calem are mad because they are so close to 1st but need many perfect scores to get there. Everyone else is happy with their scores!

Goodshow announces, "Alright lads it's finally time that the Break Finally begins