Let's Get back up 6!

Normal POV:

Ash wakes up the next morning in Luna's grasp. He settles back down to cuddle with her. He thinks to himself, 'She looks so cute when sleeping!' As he mutters that to himself Luna wakes up with a cute yawn in Ash's opinion.

Luna says, "Good Morning Ashy my prince!"

Ash says, "Good morning my princess" as he kisses her.

Luna asks, "Why didn't you wake me Ashy?"

Ash replies, "You look too cute when you sleep Lunes!"

Luna blushes and says, "Alright let's go get ready because the tournament is starting up again!"

Ash says, "Seems like we are facing that of my old rival and "Sister" (Because she was so close with Ash)"

Luna says, "How was Dawn your "sister"?"

Ash replies, "Well we were very close on our travels and I used to help her in contests."

Luna says, "That's understandable! Now come on!"

At the stadium:

Goodshow says, "Over the weekend we've had a huge amount of battles the standings have changed! And now points don't matter!" as he reveals the standings

1. Ash and Luna
2. Calem and Serena
3. Bonnie and Max
4. Cilan and Iris
5. Paul and Dawn
6. Clemont and May
7. Trip and Brock
...

Ash says, "So the traitors have immensely dropped down because of me!" with a chuckle

Luna replies, "Well time to crush the two traitors!"

Ash says, "Yes."

At the battlefield:

Ash says, "Dawn, Paul hope you have a good time cause this ain't ending well for you Go Staraptor!"

Dawn replies, "Ash you don't know how cocky you are being Go Empoleon!"

Paul yells, "So you did beat us at the mall on saturday, but we were holding back! Torterra!"

Luna says, " We were holding back as well we can give you full power for our pokemon now which will completely destroy them! Go Naganadel"

Ash yells, "Aerial Ace on Torterra!"

Paul yells, "Leaf storm!"

Ash yells, "Fly through the storm and hit torterra out of nowhere!"

Staraptor disappears into the storm then appears in front of torterra and hits it hard with the super effective attack instantly fainting torterra.

Paul growls, "Return Torterra, Drapion standby for battle!"

Ash says, "Alright staraptor return! Gliscor you're up!"

Gliscor appears in front of Drapion. Drapion recognized the Gliscor and growled at him desperately for a rematch.

Luna yells, " Naganadel Use Poison Jab!"

Dawn yells, "Use steel wing!"

Luna says, "Wrong move! Use pin Missile!"

Dawn widens her eyes as the attack is super effective on empoleon fainting it.

Luna says, "return Naganadel thanks! Come on out Jolteon!"

Dawn yells, "Togekiss you're up!"

Ash yells, "Use Earthquake and earth power combined!"

Paul yells, "PIN MISSILE!"

The earthquake and Earth power combine to faint drapion, however, Gliscor faints from pin missile.

Ash says, "Interesting no one has taken a single pokemon from me you might just be a worthy opponent. Go Infernape!"

Paul yells, "Electivire let us WIN!"

Luna yells, "Use Thunderbolt to finish this!"

togekiss faints in one hit

Dawn yells, "Mamoswine you're up!"

Luna says, "Go on Glaceon!"

Ash nods to Luna as she nods back. They both start doing the z-poses.

Ash and Luna yell, "USE INFERNO OVERDRIVE AND SUBZERO SLAMMER!"

The attacks faint both opposing pokemon in one hit. Even though The ice wasn't effective against the Ice.

Ash says, "We win now let's go Lunes."

Luna replies, "Yeah."

Much to their surprise (NOT) The traitors are knocking on their door to their hotel.

As Ash and Luna teleport back they see this and ask, "What's going on with you traitors? you guys must've turned dumb after you betrayed me!"

The traitors glare at them.

Ash says, "You guys are here to steal my pokemon aren't you!"

Misty replies, "Fine we were!"

Ash says, "Don't try I know Aura can show if you tell the truth or not so be careful around me more!"

The traitors keep glaring at them.

Ash asks, "Oh so you want a battle against me using aura? This is easy!"

they get teleported to the battlefield.

Brock yells, "Go steelix!"

Ash just stands there levitating and uses fire blast.

Brock asks, "But how!?"

Ash says, "Aura can use any type of pokemon moves!"

Misty says, "Go Samurott!"

Samurott recognizes the person in front of him as his old trainer.

Ash says, "Interesting Samurott you betrayed me and now you TRY to earn my forgiveness! You loved me as your trainer I'm not taking you back" as he uses solar beam to faint samurott.

If you can imagine all the rest of the battles Ash won...

Ash says, "I said that Aura has every type so that means that I can switch types. you guys lost get lost!"

The traitors quickly scurry away.

Ash says to Luna, "I promise you after this tournament we'll spend all our time alone ok Lunes?" as he gives her a kiss

Luna says, "You better Ash Ketchum!"

Ash says, "Alright Lunes I will!"

Luna says, "Good and that's why I love you because you always save time for me!"

Ash says, "Don't be too sappy Lunes."

Luna replies, "Alright, but let's get back to our room we both are tired."

Ash replies, "Sure Lunes let's go!"

A/N I am writing this during class and I have a huge project WTF!