7 years later

Normal POV:
Ash and Luna have been living on the island for over 7 years now. Within those 7 years they confessed to each other. And Ash won all the leagues as Red and Luna as Leaf is a top Coordinator. They both have reached their dreams of becoming Pokémon Master and Top Coordinator.

Ash and Luna's team (Sharing pokemon):
Serperior (Grassium z)
Greninja (Bond)
Charizard (M-X,Y)
Sceptile (M)
Snorlax (Snorlaxium z)
Infernape (Blaze)
Metagross (M)
Garchomp (M)
Gardevoir (M)
Gallade (M)
Lucario (M)
Dragonite (Dragonium z)
All legendaries (M/Z moves)
Venasaur (M)
Blastoise (M)
Gyarados (M)
Togekiss (Fairium z)
Pyroar (Firium z)
Roserade (Grassium Z)
(Im not gonna name the rest it'd take forever)

Ash says, "Hey Lunes" (NOT PRONOUNCED THE SPANISH WAY)

Luna replies and says, "Hey Ashy whats up"

Ash says, "Im just think of that day 7 years ago

Luna replies, "Stop it Ash it's been 7 years and you haven't let go of it"

Ash says, "But I can't It carved a scar in my heart and those words hurt me." as he sighs

Luna sighs and says, "Ash you need to give this thought up. It's been 7 years. You have grown since then into a wonderful prince and boyfriend!"

Ash replies, "I know Lunes. It's just that words are weapons and they hurt me a lot I can't get over it."

Luna replies, "If you dare to say that they were right about that 7 years ago I will kill you!"

Ash says, "Ok Lunes but you gotta catch me" as he goes running

Luna says, "Of course Ashy your my soulmate after all!"

Ash says, "Life is great isn't it Lunes!"

Luna replies, "It sure is Love you" As she tackles ash to the ground and gives him a kiss

Ash says to himself, "Life is perfect."

Ash then hears the call of a Pidegy. The pidgey drops a letter and Ash catches it.

Ash yells to Luna, "Come here Lunes we got a letter!"

Luna replies, "How did they find this place"

Ash says, "Nevermind about that it's from Queen Illene looks like she forwarded it to me from Scott"

Luna says, "Wait so your Aunt got a letter from Scott asking her to forward it to you?"

Ash replies, "Yes Lunes that is exactly what happened"

Luna asks, "What does the letter say?"

The letter says,

Dear Red & Leaf,

You have been invited to a masters tournament. This tournament includes the strongest trainers in the world. You are one of them. This tournament will be taking place in Kalos. It will be over a(n) 8 week span so make sure to pack properly. Trust me it will be quite cold as it's winter over here. It will start 3 days after you receive this

Your Dear friend,
Scott

P.S. ASH WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU SO HARD TO FIND. Anyway your "Friends" will be there.
P.P.S. I had Illene forward this to you.

Ash says, "So Lunes we joining the tournament or what?"

Luna replies, "Of course we are joining the tournament love!"

Ash then tells her, "Then you better start packing it's over a(n) 8 week span and it's winter so pack warm Lunes!"

Luna replies, "We don't need winter clothes after all we have survived Mt. Silver which is colder than winter in Kalos."

Ash says, "True so just bring our regular clothes, Pajamas, masks, and cloaks"

Luna says, "Pretty much"

Ash says, "Alright let's go kick their A**es"

Luna replies, "Ashy watch your language." with a smile

Ash replies with, "Sorry Lunes I'm just excited"

Luna says, "Of course you are"

Ash says, "Well shall we get a move on and ride on Pidgeot."

Luna says, "Of course the love of my life" As they both kiss.

Ash says, "Come on my princess."

Luna replies, "Princess?"

Ash asks her, "Luna ever since we confessed our love I wanted you to be my princess as heir to the Rota throne. So will you be my princess?"

Luna replies, "Of course I will Ashy that just made my day" as they kiss again.

Ash says, "Now come on get on pidgeot so that we can go."

Luna says, "Ok my prince."

Ash takes her hand and pulls her onto pidgeot. They start the journey to Kalos.

A/N: Hey guys it's the author here. I'm trying to do better. I have learned too much since I was 10 and decided to delete every story and focus on this one. THANK YA'LL